NEurope
Cube

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

150MPH drift round a corner in a McLaren F1, wowsers.

PGR says hi.

Love drifting round everything, in between cars and mastering the drifting on the road that just spirals. The nissan 370z is an excellent car for drifting. neeeeeeeeeowwwwwwwww

Absolutely boner-triffic online, I mean wow, just wow.

Trying to get away from the cops I built a massive lead but this one cop just had it in for me(I was at the front, of course he did) we just dueled it out between us, him calling in helicopters, trying to emp me, me hitting the brakes pulling u'ey. Doing a massive drift all the way round the spiral road, in and out of shortcuts just kept on getting away and then he'd be back for me. Was a relief when I got to the finish, Just amazin.

Thanks dude! That's freaking excellent.

Your welcome mate - look forward to playing you! :bowdown:

Yeah, cannot wait. Haven't had a good driving game since Paradise and Criterion know how to do online.

Yeah, cannot wait. Haven't had a good driving game since Paradise and Criterion know how to do online.

Actually, DICE helped with the online for Hot Pursuit.

Not really feeling this. Probably because I smashing into other racers is wholly less satisfying. Except when they computer does it to you, then it seems to do something.

It's the same price at GAME now, too. Weird that they put it up £2.

It's the same price at GAME now, too. Weird that they put it up £2.

GAME's deal was only for a day I believe, Play's is for a week, but yeah... you'd have thought they'd have kept it slightly lower to sell more but anyway...

I don't mind as £24.99 still seems well worth it to me and I can't wait to play it! :D

I've noticed there's 'DLC' for this on the marketplace... 'NFS:HP ver1.1' apparently the latest game-changing update for it, I thought something like this though would be a mandatory update when you start up the game?

It's free in any case, just thought I'd clarify what it is exactly being as I should have the game in a day or two. :)

It's three free cars. The mandatory updates have a tiny file size limit, so they can't do it that way. Paradise was the same (the last update was 1.6GB IIRC)

Oh I see, I'll be downloading that then :) I can't wait to actually play this when it arrives, I feel like I should have bought it on release but I'm now kind of glad I decided to give it a few weeks for the price to drop but I've been tempted to just buy it for full price many times up until recently.

I think this game is a load of shit.

I usually agree with your opinions Daft but on this occasion your way off the mark - maybe you don't enjoy it but unless you can clarify this view then your in for a lot of hate on this thread!

:mad:

I'm just finding it really frustrating. It just seem the computer has an unfair advantage with weightier cars. It's not that I can't grind out a good time, I'm just not having any joy doing it.

Paradise took and age to sink in, fingers crossed this will happen with this. I never felt disjointed from Paradise, though.

Also, I hate Quick Response. I don't like being penalised for taking risks.

If I hit a wall while taking a corner stupidly quickly I'm going to get slowed down by the wall. I don't need, nor like, the game deducting even more time on top of that penalty. It feels like a backward step in terms of game design.