N-Europe

Wowzers!

Munch

Well, the Rokhed incident definitely happened after you left since I was around at that time, but the Dynastygal episode was before my time, so I don't know if you were around then.

Was it found out Rokhead was a groomer?

I rembembers you Munch, I was Mr_Statto.......

Was it found out Rokhead was a groomer?

Holy Sh... Is that true?? Also yeah I don't know who dynastygal is so that would also be an interesting saga to hear about.

Yeah I really have been gone a long time, I just formatted my pc one day and it was as if my browser was hit with a dose of amnesia!

This thread is now a nostalgia thread, fire away!

Yeah rokhed started cross-dressing and getting into a bunch of fetishes but retained his woe-is-me persona.

x-treme cube changed his name to mokong, he got married and now has a kid on the way.

Tim sold the forums (orwhatever) and now works for NoE... And the Uber Leets have all but disbanded. Jordan (kingofunrealuk) became an admin, then after breaking up with a fellow forumite irl, quit in a hissy fit.

Oh yeah! We have girl members now...

And lots of people, attempted to rock the forums, left without a blaze of glory...

Were you the one with the Yellow Smiley Face in your signature?

Yes! But statto/sexual chocolate/spazz monkey was the first one to take the emoticon ;) and use it for his avatar. I used to use one of the default avatars - a spherical smiley looking into the post...

For those feeling nostalgic: Click Here.

You can look at the boards (but not individual threads) and user profiles (the last available one of mine is here).

Quite a few of them don't load, but you can have a good reminder of the old forums form there.

Edit: On a random note, that "GoogleX" listed as my website surprisingly still works.

Wow! Girl members eh! What a revelation haha. And for the record I do remember King Boo.

Looking back at the wayback machine I can see 2002 and I remember the boards even before then, wow that is a seriously long time back.

Anyone remember Laikmosh? lol

Remember when a few forum members decided to register revolution-europe or revo-europe or something, in an attempt to sell it to the site owners? Made me laugh haha.

Remember when a few forum members decided to register revolution-europe or revo-europe or something, in an attempt to sell it to the site owners? Made me laugh haha.

Yeah that was Spieluhr. Man he was seriously funny, had some ace convos with him years back.

Well I remember everyone mentioned in this thread. It's crazy to think how long this place has been around. The move to the new board was all the way back in 2005! I'd never had thought that cos it seemed like we were on xsorbit for aaages!

Here's some for nostalgia fans.

When Laikmosh posted that news clip from when he caused trouble by putting washing up powder in some big fountain and it got on Mexican news.

And my favourite, when we destroyed the Sci-Fi forums after Rokhed00 got banned from there for having an opinion :grin: