N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

Haden

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even laugh about my last match. Everything about it was absolutely ridiculous.

For starters, I played very offensive with long range shots against Odwin, who had until now it seems played very defensive formations with 5 defenders. Am I being paranoid wondering whether all his previous matches this season were done as nothing other than a trick saved especially to outwit me?? Despite my aggressive attacking stance, I got only 2 chances in the whole match, whilst Oddy got... wait for it... 12. 12!!! I was watching the match at full speed and it took so long because the damn score never stopped flashing.

I can't even laugh about my last match. Everything about it was absolutely ridiculous.

For starters, I played very offensive with long range shots against Odwin, who had until now it seems played very defensive formations with 5 defenders. Am I being paranoid wondering whether all his previous matches this season were done as nothing other than a trick saved especially to outwit me?? Despite my aggressive attacking stance, I got only 2 chances in the whole match, whilst Oddy got... wait for it... 12. 12!!! I was watching the match at full speed and it took so long because the damn score never stopped flashing.

I can't stop laughing. :heh:

I saw your best midfielder was slightly injured so I tried to take advantage of that. I've been playing 3 in midfield but I wanted to play 4 - that meant taking someone from somewhere and defense was the obvious choice. I put on the pressure to really emphasise midfield, and marked the best midfielder you had left. I pretty much took your midfield out of the game. I think that's why it was so one-sided.

Your result is the only thing that cheered me up.

Damn Elites starting to become a bit of a nuisance for me at home!

Huzzah! I finally won against Haden! I don't think there is a team in the current league I have not managed to beat at one point or another now.

Maybe Dysonism?

A loss is a loss Mcoy... A loss is a loss. *holds up bragging rights and does the happy dance* :D

That victory made you my favourite opponents :p

Mcoy knows it wasn't a real victory. A penalty and 97th minute goal is nothing short of pure luck.

Mcoy actually created and scored his goal through legit gameplay.