NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

I was robbed. Tactically I was on top, 6 chances to 1. Lucky, lucky duds.

Aw dayum. On my other league, I just missed the opportunity to take a tough, hard working 5-skill 19 year old defender by one day.

Mind you nobody in that league wants to play anymore anyway. But still, not a mistake you can afford to make!

Boring and annoying 1-1 result today, despite a lot of chances and a disallowed "doubtful offside" goal. If that goal had counted I'd have kept my second place spot.

Martin_O_Neill_381430a.jpg

brushing%20the%20dirt.jpg

High Five to Dyson.

Edited by Haden

That was bad.

I'm glad I got through the three most difficult teams pretty much unscathed. No points lost at home and one point stolen away. The next six matches should be easy enough.

Once again my goalkeepers form plummeted. Frakking crybabies.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

I was gutted when I saw I'd drawn 1-1 today, but when I looked at my chances it seems as though I got off lightly. My team is in need of a rethink, methinks.

Routine win :) Hopefully I can get through the remaining five(in a row) without losing any points on the way.

How is everyone development value doing? I want to know how well, or bad I'm doing. I got two players with 13 and 14, three with 10, 9 between 7 and 9 and 5 with 6 or less.

Quintal who's a 10, played a 15 today! Immense stuff from him. That should help ALOT in my battle against relegation.

4-2 victory over ReZ...

I can't believe how many free kicks Marvin Standen missed for me today, especially seeing as Richie Canham was set to take them..?

Good win in the end though.. so i'll let him off :grin:

Same here.

And I would have gotten an away win, if it wasn't for me, not meddling with the tactics.

Edited by Mundi

Awesome to know I'm only 3 points behind first place with a game in hand. It's anyone's championship at this point!

5-0 in the official league in my second season with a team I got from scratch :) 18-2 in goal difference and third time manager of the round. The one leading has a 18-0 difference and I'm playing him away next Friday. Finger's crossed^^

I got a player who went from 14 to 1 in form after one match >_> Is that because he's injured? Luckily his average is still 14, but I hope his current recovers quickly.

Edited by Tales

If anyone has any friends at all that want to play with us (thats what she said)

the lower league is looking a tad sad again and its such a shame to have it uncompetitive.

Maybe we should have 8 teams in each league next season?

Maybe we should have 8 teams in each league next season?

Maybe would be sad though I think 9 is quite a nice number but the lower league seems to have drop outs every season.

I will go on a recruiting drive near the end of this season anyway.

Much like myself earlier this season. Looks like it won't be Secret's season after all :)