NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

16+, but only 7 visible. Very pleased overall. There will be 1 or 2 transfers at the club.

Training is something I want to be doing, right?

Anyone below 13 needs training.

Anyone below 13 needs training.

13 form, I presume? As a newly created team, almost all of my players are below 13 form - fortunately I found the "gain sponsorship money" thing.

How do you get players past 9 skill. Mine just get stuck at it. Change Report wasn't as disastourousous as my season.

13 form, I presume? As a newly created team, almost all of my players are below 13 form - fortunately I found the "gain sponsorship money" thing.

Also do press releases over 250 characters to get an additional 200k

Worst change report ever! My dream defender indeed gained two skill, and another defender went up 1, but in general my team went down, so my team is effectively weaker than it was last season. Survival in the middle league is not going to be an easy feat at all!

Thank you for any congratulations I had over my league win, it was a long time coming! And hope everyone did well in their change reports, but not too well obviously!

I was hoping for a bit of advice; I am getting rid of my two oldies in defence, they've served the club well, but I need people a bit younger now my youngsters have improved. I'm also selling Mick Palmer up front, and releasing my young goalie in favour of an older head as backup. The thing I need help with is Frederick Hill, easily the greatest player at the club of all time (although over only the 5 seasons this team has existed), I'm looking to sell him, he's worth around 5.8 mil, but don't know how much to ask for him, any advice would be lovely!

You really need to keep Hill and Gasgoine. Unless you want to try to replace Hill with a slightly more skilled, older player. Each team needs some oldies to bump up the average age.

Thank you for any congratulations I had over my league win, it was a long time coming! And hope everyone did well in their change reports, but not too well obviously!

I was hoping for a bit of advice; I am getting rid of my two oldies in defence, they've served the club well, but I need people a bit younger now my youngsters have improved. I'm also selling Mick Palmer up front, and releasing my young goalie in favour of an older head as backup. The thing I need help with is Frederick Hill, easily the greatest player at the club of all time (although over only the 5 seasons this team has existed), I'm looking to sell him, he's worth around 5.8 mil, but don't know how much to ask for him, any advice would be lovely!

The average market price for a 27 9 midfielder is 6 505 920, but that also includes any players with visible special quals, and Hill has none so knock a mill off for that. Then times by 0.84 as that's what the agents add when they put him on the market and you're left with about 4.6 million. Looking at the current crop of 27 9s on the market that still looks pricey. Don't you need him for average age?

Cube just got an awesome youth. I hate it when other managers get that, especially when I just paid out 3.5million econ for someone not as good.

Mcoy recommends you don't ditch too many oldies otherwise your average age will get messed up when you need to play your youth.

Bought a young(ish) striker to replace the retiree, a 20 year old. Am debuting him in the friendly today.

Am looking at a defender as well, around the 18/19 year mark.