NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

Can I buy a player with the Xpert team and somehow transfer him to the N-E team? I got more money on the other team.

:laughing:

That's like Chelsea buying a player for Hull to help keep them in the EPL

Just to be sure, players can't drop in development value right?

Well I managed to secure promotion in my Xpert league, just wish I could do as well in our one!

Forgot about this weeks game until this morning, so have quickly made a team up for todays game.

Low form would drag it downwards I think.

Current or average?

Current will bring down the average, which then drags down development value.

Oh god, I got to have the most depressed goalkeeper ever. He is so gone by the end of the season.

As for the next match, that's 3 points I'm not getting.

I can't even laugh about my last match. Everything about it was absolutely ridiculous.

For starters, I played very offensive with long range shots against Odwin, who had until now it seems played very defensive formations with 5 defenders. Am I being paranoid wondering whether all his previous matches this season were done as nothing other than a trick saved especially to outwit me?? Despite my aggressive attacking stance, I got only 2 chances in the whole match, whilst Oddy got... wait for it... 12. 12!!! I was watching the match at full speed and it took so long because the damn score never stopped flashing.

God I just cant figure out whats going wrong with my team the past few seasons! I just seem to be losing everything!

Nice result for Recall, should be an interesting game coming up next.

I can't even laugh about my last match. Everything about it was absolutely ridiculous.

For starters, I played very offensive with long range shots against Odwin, who had until now it seems played very defensive formations with 5 defenders. Am I being paranoid wondering whether all his previous matches this season were done as nothing other than a trick saved especially to outwit me?? Despite my aggressive attacking stance, I got only 2 chances in the whole match, whilst Oddy got... wait for it... 12. 12!!! I was watching the match at full speed and it took so long because the damn score never stopped flashing.

I can't stop laughing. :heh:

I saw your best midfielder was slightly injured so I tried to take advantage of that. I've been playing 3 in midfield but I wanted to play 4 - that meant taking someone from somewhere and defense was the obvious choice. I put on the pressure to really emphasise midfield, and marked the best midfielder you had left. I pretty much took your midfield out of the game. I think that's why it was so one-sided.

what is this i dont even

Your result is the only thing that cheered me up.

Damn Elites starting to become a bit of a nuisance for me at home!

Your result is the only thing that cheered me up.

Damn Elites starting to become a bit of a nuisance for me at home!

Huzzah! I finally won against Haden! I don't think there is a team in the current league I have not managed to beat at one point or another now.

Maybe Dysonism?

Mcoy fielded 4 youth players and still stole a point away from home.

Mcoy has yet to PROPERLY lose a game to the middle league, Mcoy dosen't count fuck off amount of extra time as a loss.

A loss is a loss Mcoy... A loss is a loss. *holds up bragging rights and does the happy dance* :D

That victory made you my favourite opponents :p

A loss is a loss Mcoy... A loss is a loss. *holds up bragging rights and does the happy dance* :D

That victory made you my favourite opponents :p

Mcoy knows it wasn't a real victory. A penalty and 97th minute goal is nothing short of pure luck.

Mcoy actually created and scored his goal through legit gameplay.

DuD thinks that you create your own luck.

DuD thinks Mcoy just isn't up to the challenge :p

Anyone know any friends or work colleagues that would want to play xpert 11?

Have 3 teams in the lower league one of them the very competitive Jaffa Munchers that have no managers.

AFC ReZs Rabies. This was supposed to be their time to shine. They are not playing to their full potential.

Johan what happened to you, buddy.