N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

Haden

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After you almost got relegated and other excuses you said this:

Well, since I quit my official Xpert league team, I don't take it so seriousry (yep) anymore. So, neh...

Now all of a sudden you're back into it.

I don't care, I will defeat you one day. Just biding my time!

Also, that's now every season Haden has been doing these awards that I've been up for a prize, but I'm guessing my luck won't help me yet again :p Great reports yet again Haden, I especially liked the ones I win! :D

A free kick and penalty launched me into a surprising first win. Hopefully this season I'll be able to go back into the top league, finishing my bounce straight down into the bottom league then straight back into the top.

A free kick and penalty launched me into a surprising first win. Hopefully this season I'll be able to go back into the top league, finishing my bounce straight down into the bottom league then straight back into the top.

Would be an interesting turn of events if that happened! I kind of want Mccoy to come up as well, he has a strong squad!

A decent win today, big game for lots of my players, differing in assists and goals.

I'm very scared of Sixty Fourthers, blimey! Dyson next though, that will be bad enough =/

Would be an interesting turn of events if that happened! I kind of want Mccoy to come up as well, he has a strong squad!

A decent win today, big game for lots of my players, differing in assists and goals.

I'm very scared of Sixty Fourthers, blimey! Dyson next though, that will be bad enough =/

I think he will do I was looking at his squad its very impressive.

Mcoy had a bad start to an away game. Mcoy lost because of a penalty and a goal in the 97th minute? fucking 7 minutes of stopage time. And Mcoy got TWO injuries right on the dot. Mcoy loves this game when it fucks you over it decides to do it on an epic level.

Mcoy felt he deserved at least a draw out of this one.

Anyone want to make predictions?

I predicted:

Noodle Esport, Madpool and Tin Can Club

And to come up:

Mccoy or Cubic

Odwinica

ReZ Rabies

Though I can't say for sure. Going down is a lot tighter, I wouldn't be able to pick.

Coming up from Bottom:

Recall United

Kirby Athletic

Emo Blades

Haden said this:

A superb all round midfield line up is what sets Rovers apart from the other teams.

I play 3-5-2. Would you all prefer if I played 4-3-3 instead? I don't think I could play any less in midfield.

After you almost got relegated and other excuses you said this:

Now all of a sudden you're back into it.

Yes, I remember saying that.

But if you didn't know: I've got another Xpert team now.

Maths equation can be completed by you. :heh:

Haden said this:

I play 3-5-2. Would you all prefer if I played 4-3-3 instead? I don't think I could play any less in midfield.

Yes, I remember saying that.

But if you didn't know: I've got another Xpert team now.

Maths equation can be completed by you. :heh:

4-2-4!

Edited by Haden

I didn't :p

Olayyyyyy.... olay olay Olayyyyy

Mcoy saw it himself. It was a clear dive by your player and the red card should have gone your way! Dud's players acted like animals hacking down Mcoys sons like wolves after food, spitting and shouting verbal abuse taking the game to a whole new level.

Mcoy also saw you slipping a few thousand pounds to get that extra extra time! Mcoy played fair and was ousted by his own tactics.

Mcoy will NEVER play fair again!