Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

3DS Console Discussion

Dante

Personally, I like the smaller one due to the SNES buttons and the face plates. Though with the LE Monster Hunter machine arriving over here, i'm in a bit of a pickle.

I had a regular 3DS and XL and now have a regular n3ds.

I prefer the smaller form factor.

Just read someone speculating that the USA isn't getting the New 3DS, only the XL, because their SNES didn't have colour buttons like ours did. Their buttons were purple.

Would be a silly reason not to release it - but it is an extremely bizarre situation.

Just read someone speculating that the USA isn't getting the New 3DS, only the XL, because their SNES didn't have colour buttons like ours did. Their buttons were purple.

Would be a silly reason not to release it - but it is an extremely bizarre situation.

That would be an absurd reason.

I think its just Nintendo doing what they always do and making some decisions which don't really make sense.

That's not why they're not getting it :p

The Americans really are getting the short end of the stick. As well as not getting the New 3DS, buyers of the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL have to buy the game separately. Bizarre decisions.

Look at the meltdown over no AC adaptor.

Personally I think Nintendo need to stop that practice. Every device which requires a charge should come with a packed in AC adaptor.