NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet Sat July 24th 2010

Did you find any poop on a stick there?

Of course he didn't find the shit stick.

I took it home with me.

I guess I'm going the Hyde Park Corner Tube way.. seems dead easy.

Unless there's any plans for a group to meet up at one of the tube stations nearby and skip to the pit of cocks together, linking arms and singing songs celebrating our lord Jesus Christ?

I havn't asked Goafer (And Happenstance?) but I assume the plan is the same for us to what we did last year, that is meet at Marylebone station as we both go in there (heh) ?

I havn't asked Goafer (And Happenstance?) but I assume the plan is the same for us to what we did last year, that is meet at Marylebone station as we both go in there (heh) ?

You'll have to let us know the plan, so i can arrange myself accordanly.

Work's being a cunt, so I may not be able to go.

'Yeah, is it possible to swap my day off thursday for saturday?'

'Nah mate, gonna be proper busy on saturday'

In a warehouse. Working a morning shift. Which i've been sent home from 2 weeks in a fucking row (could be 3 if it happens again tomorrow) because there's no orders to fulfil.

This is now a 'find debug an excuse' thread. I've tried the whole hospital thing, he asked for a letter, doh.

I can live with that.

Then we can get there early to set up the banner so that everyone else knows where to meet.

Oh wait, no one fucking bothered with the banner.

ren-cry.jpg

Oh wait, no one fucking bothered with the banner.

I did(ish), it's on my PC 3/4 complete(ish).

I wont be coming this year, not gonna have enough money as i'll be heading back to Oxford for another course unfortunately.

Still have a good time, try not to just sit on the hill all day and take loads of photos!

I wont be coming this year, not gonna have enough money as i'll be heading back to Oxford for another course unfortunately.

Still have a good time, try not to just sit on the hill all day and take loads of photos!

Ah thats a shame. :( Well I will certainly take loads of photo. Will be taking multiple SD cards. :p

Work's being a cunt, so I may not be able to go.

'Yeah, is it possible to swap my day off thursday for saturday?'

'Nah mate, gonna be proper busy on saturday'

In a warehouse. Working a morning shift. Which i've been sent home from 2 weeks in a fucking row (could be 3 if it happens again tomorrow) because there's no orders to fulfil.

This is now a 'find debug an excuse' thread. I've tried the whole hospital thing, he asked for a letter, doh.

Well here I am, one of those Saturday's I can't have off work cause they're so busy! My shift is due to end at 2, and I'm already at home after being sent away cause there's no work 2 hours into my shift.

Cheeky fucking cunts. I just wanna book the day off, cause knowing my luck I won't get sent home next saturday at this time, i'l be there til 2 and will have no fun at the N-E meetingz. Fuckers.

Seriously just book it off, explain the situation that this has happened x times in a row, and that its an important once a year event that you always go to.

Fuck them dude. I'm not letting them ruin your shit. Whats their number? I'll sort em out.

Seriously just book it off, explain the situation that this has happened x times in a row, and that its an important once a year event that you always go to.

Fuck them dude. I'm not letting them ruin your shit. Whats their number? I'll sort em out.

Go Rez, tell the boss what you wish. Give em a piece of your mind.

Haha, oh fuck that'd be hilarious.

Nah, I'l be ringing the actual office in town rather than sorting out with the fucking retard at the desk at the warehouse, because he is clearly a cunt. I've got earned holiday pay I could even use, I am not going in next Saturday to waste 4 hours of my time.

Call in sick?

...oh, I went there.

...or say you got hit by a car while cycling. Happens all the time.

Yo guys, I'll be popping over, probably very boozed already, buuut, I got no clue where to go again. Any chance I could get one of your numbers for contact/ drunken late night phone sex?

Call in sick?

...oh, I went there.

...or say you got hit by a car while cycling. Happens all the time.

You'l be surprised how fucking awful the contacts for work are if you were to phone in sick.

No one mans the office in town in the morning, same applies for the supervisors desk at the warehouse, the logistics company cannot take sick notices for agencies and the icing on the cake, the night service is pretty much operated by the same bloody bloke each night and I presume it's just him.

Should be sorted though, going a different route with it monday which always works. Hopefully that'l stay the same.

LANDAAAAN HO.

Just been checking a few dates as i was worried I might have a clash, turns out July is longer than i thought and I am definitely free to come. I'm sure you're all thrilled to hear such news.

Should we all wear nametags with our forum names? I don't know if I'll be able to link faces and real names to forum names otherwise haha.

Fuck, this is scarily soon.

I don't really know what time I'm getting there, it depends what time I get up and how long I wander around Hyde Park psyching myself up :p

Oh, I feel I should say this for anyone expecting Leia to turn up... I'm not a ''thin'' person.

Bard, I can give you ReZ's phone number if you like? I think he would enjoy the phone sex. Muchly.

What time does it start actually? I think it takes a bit over an hour for Jim and I to get there from our hotel, and to be honest we're not very good at getting up early. =P

Also, I'd give my phone number to people, but you'd be paying international fees, so probably best not to do this heh.

What's our plan ReZ/Spambot? Are we going to the hotel first to check in/dump our stuff/sex test the bed? Or are we going straight to the meet?

*enters thread*

*emits massive waves of jealousy at people attending*

*leaves thread again, grumbling*