N-Europe

Hello all

Siro

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to N-E!

If you find yourself going crazy/mental in a couple of months time, don't worry about it, that tends to happen a lot around here.

Here is the local delicacy:

undead-or-alive-neck-bite.jpg

What PS3 games do you have? We have a decent sized PS3 community here and we play a lot of games online. Feel free to join us one of the days/nights.

The demands on a Vulcan's character are extraordinarily difficult. Do not mistake composure for ease.

it was a joke, and yeah I know :P I have been a fan of star trek for nearly 15 years :D

I don't really have that many multiplayer games, erm Alien vs predator, and Cull of duty - Modern warfare 1 and tekan.

it was a joke, and yeah I know :P I have been a fan of star trek for nearly 15 years :D

I don't really have that many multiplayer games, erm Alien vs predator, and Cull of duty - Modern warfare 1 and tekan.

I've still got to play against you on AvP, shame you don't have it for the 360 :(

• 1 year later...
Hmmm.. another Birmingham member, soon we shall have enough to create the super secret B.I.N.E.A.S (Birmingham Internet Nintendo Europe Attack Squad)

Our mission is to destroy all gaming platforms & games that are non Nintendo.

What about the B.I.S.E.A.S (Birmingham Internet Sony Europe Attack Squad)? Personally I think you guys will be ok, you're all muscly from swinging that Wiimote around :) (but let me keep my PS2 please)

What about the B.I.S.E.A.S (Birmingham Internet Sony Europe Attack Squad)? Personally I think you guys will be ok, you're all muscly from swinging that Wiimote around :) (but let me keep my PS2 please)

You can keep your PS2 for now, but don't think you can hide beyond the Irish Channel forever. After we take Birmingham and the rest of England-we march/Swim for Ireland.