N-Europe

Rumor: Devs already working on 'new Nintendo platform'

marcel

Excellent point. Sony must be feeling the pressure from the iPhone/iPod Touch, especially as the PSP never took off properly, and the PSP Go was even worse. They must surely be preparing the PSP 2.

Also, I thought Nintendo actually planned to release the DS 2 a while ago, but the DS was still too popular, so they made the DSi as a stop-gap.

PSP is odd, it's selling like shit everywhere, yet still selling well in Japan, and at the moment the PSP is doing very well over in Japan which I expect more sales from it with the huge mass release of games thats coming out over there.

EDIT: But not the PSPnoGO, shitty system is selling like shit over in japan that even the 360 is outselling it.

Edited by killer kirby

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Monster Hunter series, for one thing.

Thats the interesting thing about Monster Hunter now, I know more is going to be released on the PSP, but once Nintendo bring out a new handheld system will it be easy for Capcom to just port over Monster Hunter to Nintendo's new system? Will be interesting.

I think we can all agree that Nintendo are working on a new console (Wii's development started when the Cube was released, etc.) but I do have to wonder what stage they're up to.

Are they still in the midst of developing it or is the hardware cooking and ready to go?

We don't even need to agree. Iwata said in an interview a while back (2008 I think) that its development started shortly after the Wii came out.

The Slim is a helluva lot better looking than the original PS3...

You insane? The piano black Playstation 3. My God, it's the high end sports car of home electronics.

Press shots don't do help it. At home it's the slickest thing around.

You insane? The piano black Playstation 3. My God, it's the high end sports car of home electronics.

Press shots don't do help it. At home it's the slickest thing around.

well I'm looking at mine right now and I think we'll have to agree to disagree. Sharp edges and curves, it's like the couldn't decide on a style so just chucked a couple of cliches together whilst looking at a fridge and a grill...

I dont think having WiiHD wont change anything for developers because they will port games onto iphone.

Capcom iphone games:

* Resident Evil ®

* Uprising

* Street Fighter ® Alpha

* Street Fighter 4

* Super Puzzle Fighter™ II Turbo

* Lost Planet™ 2

* Dead Rising™ 2

* Where’s Wally 2

Edited by Dante