Rumor: Devs already working on 'new Nintendo platform'

marcel

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) Will it be streamed live?

B) Wasn't it for press only?

C) Won't they be sworn to secrecy, because of the small scale?

and D) Will the public ever know what went on back there?

A) No

B) Yes

C) If its just demoing stuff that's already been announced, no, if they're getting the press ready for E3 or other events, yes.

D) Not completely, but most likely partially.

I don't really care about Zelda having equivalent of AC2 graphics... I'd much rather they used the extra power creating a vast interactive, explorable and changing world.

Agreed and Sounds fantastic..i've never had a problem with 'Twilight Princess' graphics....just want even more exploration!

Those pesky N-gamer guys are at it again:

'So, this week. What's occurring? Well, only the Nintendo Summit that threatens to blow our tiny minds with awesome revelations. We mentioned on our Twitter feed a week or so ago that it threatens to be "better than Nintendo's last two E3s glued together". Naturally, our comment has caused all manner of internet speculation, as all good comments should do, but we're not kidding when we say that you can expect some Very Big News in the next few days.'

Why there doing this is beyond me, they'll be slated if nothing is revealed...or are they deliberately doing this for website hits?

Edited by Owen

Why there doing this is beyond me, they'll be slated if nothing is revealed...or are they deliberately doing this for website hits?

Just to add to this, some media outlets, including N-Europe, know to an extent what will be present at the summit. It's likely that Nintendo are keeping schtum on other, secret announcements, however.

Can't wait for Thursday, it's going to be a special day. :D

Just to add to this, some media outlets, including N-Europe, know to an extent what will be present at the summit. It's likely that Nintendo are keeping schtum on other, secret announcements, however.

So are you saying you know what will be shown?

no-more-heroes-2-desperate-struggle--20090811022004053.jpg

Do you:cool:

So your technically saying you have an idea on whats going to be revealed aren't you? ;)

Please be Luigis Mansion 2! haha

Edited by Owen

Yes, like Zelda on Wiiware which never happened (sadly and like darksnowman said)..:grin:

I did notice Frosty's comment there. :heh: To be fair, the source was untrustworthy, which is why it didn't get the front page treatment.

But seriously. It's gonna be awesome. If you look hard enough, some of the games which will be on show have already been revealed in some places.

I did notice Frosty's comment there. :heh: To be fair, the source was untrustworthy, which is why it didn't get the front page treatment.

But seriously. It's gonna be awesome. If you look hard enough, some of the games which will be on show have already been revealed in some places.

Well i let you off.. :D

oooo i love all this cryptic stuff...helps beat my boredom..haha

erm...you mean people on here have already said the games which will be shown? 'If you look hard enough'. Possibly meaning earlier on in this thread, on this board?

Luigis Mansion 2, Pikmin 3..Stars Wars game? Maybe?

Luigis mansion! PLEEEEAAASSSE, that would be brill.

EDIT: Not the bloody return of 'Project Hammer' surely? added Motionplus support?