NEurope
canand

Gotta Catch Them All-Things Pokemon

It doesn't 'scream' at all, is what ReZ is saying. Too subtle, which is horrible for those of us who have facial recognition issues/are idiots.

Odd post.

The anime was disgraced when they changed the voices. Gutted.

Wait ... why? How? What triggers a wild Mew appearing there?

It doesn't 'scream' at all, is what ReZ is saying. Too subtle, which is horrible for those of us who have facial recognition issues/are idiots.

Odd post.

Screams it to me. Then again I am a master of subtle facial responses which I'd imagine are not noticed 90% of the time. Clearly, people should look at my face more.

For comedic effect, I think the picture with the Rock works better because of his less subtle facial expression. :heh:

What?! His reaction screams disbelief.

I thought both were funny, but the Twilight one appealed to me more because she looks so depressed/bored with life.

Screams it to me. Then again I am a master of subtle facial responses which I'd imagine are not noticed 90% of the time. Clearly, people should look at my face more.

I'm just so used to people having extreme facial reactions to what I say I guess.

I'm just so used to people having extreme facial reactions to what I say I guess.

19461_367649260580_509970580_102658.jpg

2q3432x.gif

What?! His reaction screams disbelief.

Yes. That's what I said. Less subtle = more pronounced. Those darn double negatives. ;)

Yes. That's what I said. Less subtle = more pronounced. Those darn double negatives. ;)

I cannot apologise enough.

Off topic, but in line with the silly Twilight picture and expressive faces taken out of context.

twilight-vagina.jpg

Started playing platinum again after abandoning it for a few months. Have to say i'm getting quite into it. Must...catch them...all....

Come on Pokéfans, explain to me why I can't seem to be able to find the first movie for sale on any website*? Whats this all about, I want to watch some bad-ass mew vs mewtwo battle with some terrible animation and even worse voice acting on Digital Versatile Disc.

On a serious note, why? ;_;

* Excluding trader sales on amazon or playtrade of course.

http://www.whsmithentertainment.co.uk/dvd/pokemon/58464.html

Or if you're willing to wait: http://www.dvdsource.co.uk/product?partno=12001749&type=1&partner=108257

God I remember when I picked up my copy from Woolworths ^_^

Rez thats Region 1*, and the two links you supplied Ashley don't have it in stock. Thanks anyway lads.

* On second look it says region free, whilst stating NTSC, hence the confusion.

Rez thats Region 1*, and the two links you supplied Ashley don't have it in stock. Thanks anyway lads.

* On second look it says region free, whilst stating NTSC, hence the confusion.

Check your local 99p/pound shop, i've seen the 1st movie in there a couple times..it might have been on Video though (old skool)

I noticed the first part is over 6 minutes. How long is part 2?

6 minutes also.

Come on Pokéfans, explain to me why I can't seem to be able to find the first movie for sale on any website*? Whats this all about, I want to watch some bad-ass mew vs mewtwo battle with some terrible animation and even worse voice acting on Digital Versatile Disc.

On a serious note, why? ;_;

* Excluding trader sales on amazon or playtrade of course.

Check your HMV if they don't have it then you have to buy it off Ebay or Playtrade or Amazon Market on Amazon Market there are some new ones.

Oh yeah, actually Ramar, you're close to MK aren't you? Because I saw The First Movie in HMV in MK several weeks ago.

HMV were selling the movies off a while back (though end of last year a while back). As in there was an end of an aisle with all the movies on it. Maybe they were trying to shift the stock because they're being rereleased on Blu-Ray or something?