NEurope
canand

Gotta Catch Them All-Things Pokemon

please if anyone got Pokemon news please post it here insted.

This just in: Pokémon haven't had a decent, original game since 1998.

This just in: Pokémon haven't had a decent, original game since 1998.

Shadows of Almia was good.

Pokemon returns on Dutch TV

Poke-fans! You miss the adventures of Ash and his friends so much? Do not worry, because the Pokemon series is soon back to normal TV!

When turned into Jetix Disney XD, disappeared with it one of the direct popular series: Pokemon. Poke-Dutch fans were of course not agree with the Disney channel and buried under thousands of letters, petitions and supplications.

And that has helped! Disney XD namely listening to the fans and will be available from March 13 to send out new episodes of this successful series. Soon we can again enjoy the old-fashioned adventures of Ash and Pikachu.

http://cube.nzone.nl/ShowContent.asp?ContentID=24936

Pokemon still back on TV!

For Pokemon fans, it was just not good news to hear that the series of Dutch television would disappear. Jetix TV channel Disney XD in fact changed and thus there was no room for the popular Pokemon series. Today however, we have good news for Pokemon fans as the series return to TV! Disney XD has apparently listened to the fans because even though they were not originally broadcast series, will they do now anyway. The Disney channel will ie from March 13 to send out new episodes. That is so Pokémon fans to enjoy again soon!

http://nintendo-ds.nieuwslog.nl/article/nintendo-ds_95986/Pok_mon_toch_terug_op_televisie_.html?

So yeah today I saw Pikachu in an episode of A Touch of Frost.. true story.

Pokemon is/was on every morning on itv3 at the end of last year/early this year. I used to watch it with breakfast. What's this about it not being on TV?

Pokemon is/was on every morning on itv3 at the end of last year/early this year. I used to watch it with breakfast. What's this about it not being on TV?

it is this we not seen yet Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles

Yesterday I found out that it's possible to catch Mew in the original Gameboy games, without using a Gameshark/Action Replay. How cool is that?

Pokemon in space????? Doesn't make sense to me. I have played I pokemon game since Crystal. In fact I only have about 3 non pokemon games on the old GBC. Alas the batteries died in the cartridges and the pokemon are no more, but good times.

As for the Mew thing, I watched a youtube video of someone doing it. I think it would be easier to just do the action replay.

Pokemon in space????? Doesn't make sense to me. I have played I pokemon game since Crystal. In fact I only have about 3 non pokemon games on the old GBC. Alas the batteries died in the cartridges and the pokemon are no more, but good times.

As for the Mew thing, I watched a youtube video of someone doing it. I think it would be easier to just do the action replay.

That's not the point I was trying to make. For all these years, I thought it was only possible to get Mew using a cheat device.

The anime was disgraced when they changed the voices. Gutted.

How is that possible?! I hope you're not talking about missigno.

Neat!! I also know something like this for SSBB, if you beat subspace emissary 100 times with jigglypuff, a new challenger appears and if you beat him you get Goku as a playable character! But he's quite hard to beat and if you lose the fight against him you'll have to start everything over again.

11in5z8.jpg

Pokemon manga FTMFW!!!! as well, craps all over the anime.

There will be 500 Pokemon soon

Guessing not possible with the DS updates eh?

I still prefer this one;

tumblr_kvirt6tiEb1qaujgno1_400.jpg

Let's face it, its the most complex dialogue Twilight has ever been associated with.

I love the fact it looks like she's playing the DS/GBC in the first pic.

I don't prefer it because she just has no reaction whatsoever. And of course no one can do a good one of it because you'd be hard pushed to find a reaction of any kind in Twilight.

Haiii-oooo!

^ I actually was about to post how I loved her reaction. It's more akin to disbelief and sadness.

I don't prefer it because she just has no reaction whatsoever. And of course no one can do a good one of it because you'd be hard pushed to find a reaction of any kind in Twilight.

Haiii-oooo!

What the fuck are you talking about, her reaction screams "you fucking kidding me?" We're not all cartoon characters like you ReZ :p