NEurope
canand

Gotta Catch Them All-Things Pokemon

or else you will DIE what have you just done!! You fool!!

*mental breakdown ensues*

1268616045801.jpg

serebii plz explain this as my childhood is at stake here

what is this i dont even

I assumed you all knew. :(

It terrified me, but I didn't leave.

It fits well for Venonat/Butterfree... But Venomoth not so much.

I just assumed it was because the eyes seemed pretty damn similar to Caterpie and Venemoth

I just assumed it was because the eyes seemed pretty damn similar to Caterpie and Venemoth

I thought that also, just the colour is too weird. I know Butterfree is darker but you get used to seeing the norm.

Ahaha, I didn't think I'd ever laugh again at the cake. :D well placed Ell.

Also I've seen this. ^___^ So, I'm not all shocked up on Goof Balls.

Basically Venemoth and Butterfree look like they've been swapped round when you consider what they evolve from.

It's really quite disturbing.

So ... is it true? Was the appearance of Venomoth once that of Butterfree and vice versa, and were they switched around before release for some unknown reason? Or is it merely speculation on the part of some fan?

MUST be true. Must. Venomoth is the same shape as Metapod, and the eyes are identical for all three. MUST BE TRUE.

If anything this has caused sleepless nights.

Which is basically what you're implying.

So, thanks to my friend Daz, I was informed that on Sunday, HGSS Day in America, Pokémon was featured on the Simpsons

So, thanks to my friend Daz, I was informed that on Sunday, HGSS Day in America, Pokémon was featured on the Simpsons

They haven't kept the show fresh at all, it's the same thing over and over.

That's because the target audience for it is 8-12. They can repeat things because the target audience for the show wasn't alive when it started :p

That's because the target audience for it is 8-12. They can repeat things because the target audience for the show wasn't alive when it started :p

I havn't played a Pokemon game in years, but I was thinking of getting that Soul Silver game for the DS.

Since you seem to be the main pokemon expert around here, would you recommend it?

The 2nd generation was the best. They've remade the second generation. With moaaaar stuff and has online capabilities.

I may not be the internet authority on Pokemon, but Debug Mode says its REET GREAT MATE.

I havn't played a Pokemon game in years, but I was thinking of getting that Soul Silver game for the DS.

Since you seem to be the main pokemon expert around here, would you recommend it?

Very much so. Even though I feel GS love is all based on false nostalgia, it's a great game