NEurope
canand

Gotta Catch Them All-Things Pokemon

Back in the day (circa 1999 - 2000) me and my class mates use to play this on emulator all the time. Pretty much the whole class would be playing it on the sly, when we did have free time though, even the teacher joined in. Good Times.

If it wasn't Pokemon, we would normally be playing Motocross Madness.

Haha! There's that too. But then you got those Pokes like Slowking with high special defence... Where one or even two good Razor Leafs won't cut it, what do you do? Just what do you do!? (let's say Venusaur vs Slowking)

I'd switch Venusaur for something Electric. Slowking's psychicness would piss on Venusaur's poison attribute.

I'd switch Venusaur for something Electric. Slowking's psychicness would piss on Venusaur's poison attribute.

Ah yes, but electric types notoriously have weak defenses, whilsts Slowking still has stron S.Defence and fairly strong attack. ie thunderbolt might not finish of the Slow as quick as possible, especially if it uses Amnesia. And SlowKings Body Slam will work a treat on most electrics.

Basically, this is why I prefer a more sly and cunning, slowly drain approach as opposed to a full on offensive.

Does anyone else have deep love for Shedinja? What a pokemon ay?

Basically, this is why I prefer a more sly and cunning, slowly drain approach as opposed to a full on offensive.

Your 'mon are obviously not as pr0 as mine. ;)

Does anyone else have deep love for Shedinja? What a pokemon ay?

The trading card is amazing.

The trading card is amazing.

Im not really familiar with the cards but what special abilities does it give? I was never sure, but can a Shedinja hold a focus band?

^ Why is he so good?!

I don't understand.

Well I don't know about cards nowadays but I'm assuming since it negates any effect from a pokemon with any special powers, thats probably quite a few that won't be able to affect it!

^ Why is he so good?!

I don't understand.

As Ellmon said, there are many 'mon which have Poké Bodies and Poké Powers, regardless of what they do, any attack they have can't damage it.

For example, you may recognize this card:

charizard.jpg

Because of it's Poké Power, it can't do dick.

^ Why is he so good?!

I don't understand.

Maybe youre refering to the games? Shedinja was formed and evolved from the exoskeleton of the evolving Nincada (so you get two pokemon). It has an ability called Wonder Guard, and as such, any attack which isn't super effective to its types (Bug and Ghost) will not hit it. Though a BIG booo to Sandstorm and Hail., as it only has 1 health point.

Oh no, I know what it meant, I was just being... *can'tthinkoftheword*

I know how to play the TCG, I was just suprised at how great he is. And I know about him in the games too. :p

Oh no, I know what it meant, I was just being... *can'tthinkoftheword*

I know how to play the TCG, I was just suprised at how great he is. And I know about him in the games too. :p

I thought you probably did but I just enjoyed explaining it anyway... Such is my love for poke-a-mom.

Brakeing News Pokemon Sunday will reveal the next Pokemon title?

The whole show devoted entirely Japanese Pokemon universe could in the next episode show for the first time an image or logo on the next title of pocket monsters, announced two days ago from Nintendo and Gamefreak.

obscured by the images teaser, it seems so, as then that study will ask the Director of Gamefreak Junichi Masuda.

The Show has already hosted in the past the announcement of Pokémon games, such as the exclusive announcement of Pokemon Gold Heart and Soul Silver.

r_bwbf.jpg

At the end of today’s Pokemon Sunday episode, Lucario presented a special video tape to the members of Pokemon Sunday, which they fought over to play. On the tape, Gamefreak director Junichi Masuda revealed a poster to the audience, but its contents were covered up by a question mark (you can see the top-right of the poster, but only the Pokemon Sunday logo is visible). During next week’s show, Masuda’s video message will be revealed in full. The Robert group is also going to play a game during the next episode where they try to guess who “Z” is (from the 13th movie’s title The Ruler of Illusion: Z).

Could we be seeing new Pokemon or games revealed next week? We’ll find out soon

Nintendo confirms Pokémon Generation 5

Information regarding the next generation of pokemon has been found! In the official Japanese Pokemon website libraries are posts that give basic information regarding it:

"I'd like to introduce you to another new Pokémon title, which should become one of the most anticipated Nintendo DS titles for this year. The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo have been developing a new Pokémon title with the aim to launch the software this year.

The cumulative global sales of all the Pokémon series software have reached 130 million. This new Pokémon software will become the first brand new Pokémon title in 4 years since Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, which sold more than 5.8 million units in Japan, was launched.

Of course, this totally new Pokémon title will include new fields of adventure and a number of new Pokémons living there. As a totally new version, it will contain various unprecedented experiences."

I will keep you informed as the events unfold further.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/libr...100129/06.html

At the end of today’s Pokemon Sunday episode, Lucario presented a special video tape to the members of Pokemon Sunday

That video tape.

Video tape? What is this, 1985?

This is it! This is the answer. It says here... that a bolt of lightning is going to strike the clock tower at precisely 10:04pm, next Saturday night! If we can somehow... *harness* this lightning... *channel* it... into the flux capacitor... it just might work. Next Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future!

You took me back to my Childhood and for that I love you. :grin:

Random question: Who did win that Elite 4 match between Gengar and Nidorino shown on the very first episode? Actually, who do you think would win.

Lv.50 Gengar Vs Lv.50 Nidorino

Random question: Who did win that Elite 4 match between Gengar and Nidorino shown on the very first episode? Actually, who do you think would win.

Lv.50 Gengar Vs Lv.50 Nidorino

I think Gengar would win and what does everyone think about Pokemon Gen 5 comeing for the ds agian?

I think it's great.

Yeah I think its great I cant wailt to see more info.

Yeah I think its great I cant wailt to see more info.

I'm really excited. I want to see an evolution of Scizor. He is one of my best Pokemon ever.