N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

My copy only got posted this morning. ;_;

Though I'll be happy if it arrives tomorrow.

Just be glad your getting it this week, unlike us poor Aussies >_< (Next week...;_; )

Yep. Who cares :heh: He does like DQIX though :heh:

Seriously, DQIX may have made me not care for as many RPG's like I used to, that game really raised the bar when it comes to portable RPG's every RPG feels really outdated now because of DQIX.

Heck I knew I was not going to buy the next Pokemon game unless they stepped up the game. Here I was playing RPG's with smooth sprite battles and here is pokemon, a multi-million sold series having still sprites in battle. They really should have had it in Diamond and Pearl. Glad to see them finally figuring out that they can continue to improve the game series yet stick to the roots of what the game series is all about.

I really disagree. Ok it lacked the day/ night system of Gold but that was it, wasn't it? It expanded on the breeding system, added berries... it added more than I care to remember.

I enjoyed the underwater exploration, I didn't hate all the new Pokémon as it was cool to do, I liked the new towns and areas, the music - the route where you can encounter Absol's with its epic tune and rain is one of my favourite areas in any Pokémon game!

I've great memories of Ruby... including some mass Eevee breeding! :bouncy:

Me and you both, Fusedy.

You are a traitor but restarting it is a great idea. Enjoy! :grin:

Immense. I didn't put in those kind of hours but the reason I didn't get into Emerald was a) because I picked the water starter and missed burning everything and b) due to the sheer amount of time and energy I put into Ruby before it.

Needs moar Miltank?

-----------------------------------

Am I allowed to post something thats not hypetastic? T-Frog isn't loving B/W:

Care to retaliate Serebii? Anyone...?

One word; NOSTALGIAFAG.

The bat, Woobat, is only in a handful of areas. It's not the new Zubat, it's just a different bat. Strangely, there are dozens of different species of bat in real life. I KNOW. IT'S SHOCKING.

You got your post yet? I'm at work so I don't know if mine has arrived.

Nope. My post has been coming at ridiculous o'clock lately (Came after 3 yesterday)

A friend of mine didn't get his in the post and his shipped same time as mine

Mine also didn't come

The only thing I got was my 1 in 500 My Chemical Romance vinyl....that I had to go pick up at post office and pay custom charges...dicks

But I know no matter what, I will be getting white/black tomorrow, depends which one they give me free at this thing...apparently we can battle Iwata...which is mindblowing.....

So I'm getting signed, Blue, Crystal, a couple postcards of pokemon from 10 years ago, Mew pokemon card, and whatever DS game I get free

and on friday whatever DSi I decide to get

Does anyone know if Black or White are DSi enhanced at all? I assume they probably arent but seeing as those games are region locked and ive got a US DSi I dont wanna be stuck with the same problem I had with Art Academy and not being able to play it.

Unfortunately, they are. Sorry.

That said, someone managed to get the Australian copy working on a Japanese 3DS.

So, if anyone's able to trade me a Tepig when they get this, it'd great - I could trade you any of the other Black and White breedable Pokémon, in egg form if you don't want the problems of it not obeying you.

So, if anyone's able to trade me a Tepig when they get this, it'd great - I could trade you any of the other Black and White breedable Pokémon, in egg form if you don't want the problems of it not obeying you.

*Has visions of trading over a precious Tepig, receiving an egg and it hatching into....*

1634777.jpg

I hate that my post comes at ridiculous o'clock :(

Back in my day, the post arrived in time for you to read it while munching on toast before going to school

I'm starting with Tepig in my UK version. Can breed you one soon if you wish

Ahhh i love the shop to deliveries...

ShopTo? So much for being GAME exclusive. Slightly tempted get a white DSi now.

I hate that my post comes at ridiculous o'clock :(

Back in my day, the post arrived in time for you to read it while munching on toast before going to school

I'm starting with Tepig in my UK version. Can breed you one soon if you wish

I won't be home until after 7PM :(

Also starting with Tepig.

Alot of Tepig love here. Considering the amount of noise that was made when it was revealed his final evo is fire / fighting.

How far into the game do you have to get before you can trade between Black & White?

my plan is to start both, start black with tepig get as far as getting the specific monkey that clashes with your starter, trade him over to white, start again with I dunno Oshawott (SP?) do same as above then trade him to White, continue said pattern etc etc. So eventually I'd end up with all 3 starters and all 3 monkeys on both games.

So hopefully I should be receiving both Pokemon Black and White in the post from Shopto today - one of them is for my brother - so which copy do I pick?

I was kinda leaning towards White... but then again... are the cartridges coloured? because I'm going to be getting a Black 3DS and I'm certain I'll still be playing Pokemon by then so a solid black card would look nicer, also my brother kind of wants White because he knows that means he'll get the 'black legendary' Zekrom isn't it? - Reshiram for White - but then again I quite like the look of Zekrom... argh!

Which one is better? there's only one way to find out...

Fight!