N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Clever of Pokemon team.

Someone:'Oh another pokemon game with even more pokemon growing, won't be long until it's a thousand pokemon in the pokedex.'

Pokemon team:'lol wrong, it will never be 1000 pokemon in the pokedex, we shall go into the negatives!!! the next pokemon list shall be from -001 to -150. How do you like that huh!?'

I think it's more of a futureproof thing. With Manaphy, the legend that was available day 1 in DP, it was listed as #151 in its regional dex. However, when Plat came out and that dex expanded, it was between two normal Pokémon and you had to see it to finish your dex. I think putting it as 000 is a way to prevent this

Have to admit, for a legendary Pokemon, it looks less than stellar. But then I haven't really seen any new Pokemon that have interested me so far. But then with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum I didn't follow them up to release whereas here, with Black and White, I'm keeping a passing glance on things. It's probably something that'll change once you play the game but I've yet to see anything that's made me go wow.

In all honesty, I'm still a little baffled as to why they're bringing this new generation to the DS rather than the 3DS. ::shrug:

Anyone importing and what version are you getting ?

Im getting pokemon black.

I also have a few questions.

1,Will there be a guide on the internet with english translations ?

2,Will I be able to access japanese wifi events ?

If anyone knows the answers that would be great,thanks.

Last night, Oha Suta revealed soime new information from a new video. Courtesy of Filb, where you'll find the video. First, the evolution of Minezumi has been revealed, called Miruhoggu (ミルホッグ). Next, a Deer Pokémon called Shikijika (シキジカ) got revealed, as did a stork Pokémon in a new feature that presumably replaces contests; Pokémon Musical. The video also indicates that seasonal areas exist within the game and confirm Team Plasma as the new Team within the games. The transfer of Pokémon is also now done through a mini-game called the PokéShifter.

We also have new details on a new mode utilised within Triple Battles where you only control one Pokémon within the middle and can rotate the middle one around at will. This is done on the attack selection menu and appears instantaneous, thus creating loads of possible strategies

In the High Link, you get missions as you know, but we have the first mission detailed to give us an idea on the missions; Item Mission - Hide an Ultra Ball in front of the Tower of Heaven on Route 7.(If you get talked to then you have to restart!). Time Limit of 180 seconds and the prize is 3 "Derudama"

In addition to that, we have some new details on moves;

First, Mamanbou has a new move called Soak (みずびたし)

Next, Pokabu has a move called Fire Oath (ほのおのちかい)

Finally, Tsutarja has a move called Grass Oath (くさのちかい).