NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Oh snap, a Fire Psychic type would be amazing. My favourite Pokemon is Fire / Dark so I personally wouldn't see the benefit of it, but Fire Psychic would definitely be a winner with me.

I remember back in the day when I was in a ROM hack group, we did try a game with those types as the starter for a GS hack, never turned into much as we couldn't stop bickering as to what pre-existing pokemon we could use with a balance.

How are dual-type starters stupid? That makes no sense. It only added depth, and made the whole thing more interesting.

How are dual-type starters stupid? That makes no sense. It only added depth, and made the whole thing more interesting.

Which is true.. if the game was spent only with that pokemon and your rival having only his starter Pokemon.

By the time you got to the second evolution and the dual type kicked it, there was no point.

The only generation where the starters were single-typed was Johto.

I don't understand the problem with dual-types, either. I always liked how I could kick around Rival's Venusaur with psychic. I had a friend who loved thunderbolting Charizard, too. I had yet another friend who loathed his Rival's Blastoise :grin: Good times.

That said, the fire starter better not be fighting again (I can't believe we haven't had a pyrokinetic pokémon yet). Also, we need more water/fighting. Poliwrath is still awesome.

I love dual type starts, Blaziken was a BEAST on Ruby :D

They should do something like Water-Fighting/Fire-Phychic/Grass-Dark.

Me would like.

Or Grass/Fire, just to be controversial. Though that would totally contradict the whole concept of the 3 main starter elements.

Finally get to see what they were saying on that episode of Pokemon Sunday

The first details of the Pokémon Sunday episode due for airing in Japan on May 16th have come and have indicated that part of the show will feature details about the three starter Pokémon of Pokémon Black & White. This episode is to be titled Latest Pokémon Games & Movies Scoop Special (ポケモン最新ゲーム&映画のスクープ連発スペシャル!). If this holds true, then it is likely that we will get the Starter Pokémon within CoroCoro which is due for release on May 15th, but we'll likely get it earlier at the start of next week

hmm wasn;t it touched on that these may be different types to the usual starters?

What do people think would be pluasible started types?

hmm wasn;t it touched on that these may be different types to the usual starters?

I think Psychic Dark Fighting would be awesome....I dunno though. These look....well I could see these being (from left too right) water, grass, fire. I dunno. Hope its not really.

Last gen the developers hinted they were going a different way yeah.

What I want is a trio that goes two ways

Grass/Dark

Fire/Psychic

Water/Fighting

etc.

I don't know what's weirder. The fact the '7' shaped one has a scarf in the grass mock up or a weird neck tumour in the fire one.

Although I love how the fire pig is of course angrier than the grass one (who looks stoned).

1) Looks like it has a duck beak. Looks like a slender lizard, maybe smooth fish body. Tail looks more like a fork than a leaf. A weapon? Hinting at a fighting type? FIGHTING/WATER TYPE.

2) Pig tail. Rabbit ears.

3) Check its tail out. Beaver/otter tail. Head features look similar too.

I got the impression of an electric Pokemon from the top silhouette..

scarf wearing leaf bird looks like a huge douche

For some reason it reminds me of Excalibur off Soul Eater. :D

For some reason it reminds me of Excalibur off Soul Eater. :D

Oh if only...

Pokemon Black and White would Game of the year, every year.

EDIT:

Yeah you need better quality for black :P

:hmm:

Sunday: Better Quality Silhouettes

Although I see the need why you might need some high quality pictures on your website, I don't feel it's very fair to Dante for the sarcasm when you've technically done the same? Only difference being you've expanded added discussion to your news post, Dante hasn't. The point still stands though.

Edited by Debug Mode