NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

It was pretty much the same as the screenshots, nothing more. Serebii was right, not big.

Canand you should write a letter to Nintendo saying how much you love pokemon. I've heard in the past they give early releases/info to people who show just enough interest...

Yeah! A friend of mine in college, Byron Cloth, he wrote to Nintendo a year before Nintendo released Ruby and Sapphire in Japan and they were so impressed by his devotion to the franchise (He had all the gym badges from Kanto tattooed onto his knuckles.) they later invited him out to Nintendo America to play test an early release of the English language version of the game.

They were further impressed by Byron when he burst into tears and shook uncontrollably in a seizure of joy upon arrival. They actually named a Diamond and Pearl gym leader after him, he claims, but I reckon it's a coincidence.

Man, that looks damn confusing to wander around in with that sort of camera perspective..

Curves? In my pokemon field? I cannot comprehend it!

no no change is good, lets not knock it!

In fairness even though gamefreak change very little at times they do it only when they're sure it will work.. There's nothing in their pokemon games that literally doesn't work I recon.

Man, that looks damn confusing to wander around in with that sort of camera perspective..

Curves? In my pokemon field? I cannot comprehend it!

We know not all areas will be like this

That huge city now appears to be a lot smaller than we presumed, as it looks like they walked half way around it.

I was thinking about it and a game set within one city wouldn't be too bad as long as it was like a real city, as they can be huge things with lots of parks/wildlife stuff anyway. Not that it'd happen but it'd be different.

That huge city now appears to be a lot smaller than we presumed, as it looks like they walked half way around it.

I was thinking about it and a game set within one city wouldn't be too bad as long as it was like a real city, as they can be huge things with lots of parks/wildlife stuff anyway. Not that it'd happen but it'd be different.

We have a picture that shows what appears to be a map of the city

sunday3.jpg

It has several piers, the big buildings in the middle and seemingly exits at the top and left of the city. It is likely that this city is loosely based on Hiroshima and so the region could be based on Chugoku like I have predicted

Very loosely, as Hiroshima is less an island than a city divided. But yes, wait and see I suppose :)

Although if there's that many ports maybe there's a lot of smaller islands nearby.

How free roaming are we expecting this to be? It looks to run entirely on basic four directional movement like all the other games except the world is now rendered in 3D from a different angle. Certainly seems more immersive though.

Yeah! A friend of mine in college, Byron Cloth, he wrote to Nintendo a year before Nintendo released Ruby and Sapphire in Japan and they were so impressed by his devotion to the franchise (He had all the gym badges from Kanto tattooed onto his knuckles.) they later invited him out to Nintendo America to play test an early release of the English language version of the game.

They were further impressed by Byron when he burst into tears and shook uncontrollably in a seizure of joy upon arrival. They actually named a Diamond and Pearl gym leader after him, he claims, but I reckon it's a coincidence.

That's epic, what a lucky guy. Think he's playing you with the gym leader thing you're right :heh:

sunday3.jpg

Hmm, is that some Pokemon I spy on the top left? I was gonna jump the gun as to say its a blurry picture of some new pokemon, but I'm sure there is a piplup in the picture..

Hmm, is that some Pokemon I spy on the top left? I was gonna jump the gun as to say its a blurry picture of some new pokemon, but I'm sure there is a piplup in the picture..

Good spot. I think there's a Pikachu and Treeko in there too.

Closer inspection through video shows it to be Chikorita, Piplup and Pikachu

We might get more on next Pokemon Sunday I hope so.

Not for a month. The synopsi for the next episode makes no mention of it

He will still carry on about it.

So is that it untill 15th May.

So is that it untill 15th May.

No, that's it for the information. We wont find out any more until it is released Canand. Here is the quote confirming the news:

In order to retain the surprises awaiting for new and old Trainers within Pokemon Black and White versions, we are no longer revealing any more information until the marketing campaign begins in Japan in Q3 2010.

We know many fans will be disappointed with this news, but we feel with this embargo in place, it will be hilarious to watch Canand suffer, which we cannot resist.

Source

No, that's it for the information. We wont find out any more until it is released Canand. Here is the quote confirming the news:

Source

CANAND LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

:laughing:

I hope you have some decent security Canand, as the Pokemon community knows no bounds in violence.

That is fake Nintendo wont do that I will be good and wait.

Well fuck me sideways...

That's epic, what a lucky guy. Think he's playing you with the gym leader thing you're right :heh:

Damn, you guys are on the ball!

It's fake?! What? Where's your source?