NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Cool, mockups always do a good job of making sure that people complain about the actual design being worse than the fanart.

Oh if only...

Pokemon Black and White would Game of the year, every year.

EDIT:

:hmm:

Although I see the need why you might need some high quality pictures on your website, I don't feel it's very fair to Dante for the sarcasm when you've technically done the same? Only difference being you've expanded added discussion to your news post, Dante hasn't. The point still stands though.

You're right. I apologise Dante if I seemed a bit off. However, the new sihlouettes in the update were just an excuse to keep the sihlouettes at the top of the site considering I had to update

If any one see's this image, it's a fake.

thumb_www.dotup.org874769.jpg

Pokemon were stolen from a Deviantart account, that and I can barley even make out 2 of them.

Wow, thats incredibly impressive.

(The first not the ridiculous second)

Edited by ReZourceman

Looking at that Fire Scorpion made me realize: there has never been a Fire/bug, nor a Fire/poison. Kinda baffling when we consider Torkoal, Magmar and Koffing.

Completely off topic but seeing "fire/bug" being mentioned...wasn't there a kids story (book or animated special maybe?) about a bug that somehow got hold of a match and accidentally burnt down a forest or something? I can kind of picture it but failing on names or anything.

^ Yes! I remember that and it terrified me. Nearly as much as those public service videos about not playing near train tracks.

Is coro coro geting leaked I want a leak now!

Very soon. There was some highly credible information a few hours ago, but when I started practising my Japanese with it, I noticed it explicitly said 'based on the Chigoku region of Japan'. I instantly knew it smelt like bullshit cause as far as I know, they've never started the area it is based on for any region.

Serebii had made that estimate based on the dates they usually leak, it was only a guess as for some reason it's taking longer than expected for these leaks. I'm betting in the next 24 hours we'l have some information.

Serebii had made that estimate based on the dates they usually leak, it was only a guess as for some reason it's taking longer than expected for these leaks. I'm betting in the next 24 hours we'l have some information.

I hope it be before Saturday.

Serebii said it wil leak yesterday and it hasent.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Regardless of when information comes out, its not going to make the game come out any sooner. Just have patience and go play some of the games you already have.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Regardless of when information comes out, its not going to make the game come out any sooner. Just have patience and go play some of the games you already have.

It 4:21 AM in UK I can't untill I get up.

Is this real?

12736391751060.jpg

Yes, it is a real red cross :P As for the picture when I c/p the link? No it's not

Anyway, CoroCoro is due Saturday, it could be leaked any time between now and then

Awww man, I really liked these ones.

Oh well. I'll fire ahead with the YouTube video anyway, for hits. :D

You're as bad as the Daily Mail; spreading false news for the attention.

That grass thing looks like a spoilt middle class tory! Uptight indeed.

I couldn't ask for anymore than a fire pig. Bravo GameFreak, bravo!