NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

When it comes out in Europe I be playing it on my Nintendo 3DS

In fact I think it would be more realistic if levels of movement were different. I'd imagine something like...I dunno Pikachu moving quite a bit, whereas something like Mewtwo would just stand there scowling.

Something like what they did in the Stadium games?

The fish 'mon were flying!

What strikes me as odd is the fact that the moves are still very static and the way the POKéMON react to them are no exception.....

Hm, I agree with Ashley. Some of those animations are just strange. I love the idea of them being animated but something's not right with those ones.

Ladies

Gentlemen

I introduce you to

reshiram.png

Reshiram

and

zekrom.png

Zekrom

Did you crop them from here?

Japan - September 2010

US - Spring 2011

EU - N/A

lgndry.jpg

Two new Pokémon™ games, Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version, for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems will be released in North America in spring 2011. Introducing a new storyline and the next generation of Pokémon, the new releases will feature the Legendary Pokémon Reshiram™ (Pokémon Black Version) and Zekrom™ (Pokémon White Version) on the game covers worldwide.

"Pokémon is a true worldwide franchise with legions of fans in every corner of the globe," said Cammie Dunaway, Nintendo of America's executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. "We know these fans will be thrilled to discover this new generation of Pokémon next year."

The launch of Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version follows the incredible consumer response to Pokémon HeartGold Version and Pokémon SoulSilver Version, which have sold more than 8.4 million units combined worldwide to date. The Pokémon video game series has sold more than 200 million units worldwide since it was first introduced 14 years ago.

PMBW.jpg

Edited by Dante

The press release has the names the other way round.

Legendary Pokémon Reshiram™ (Pokémon Black Version) and Zekrom™ (Pokémon White Version)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The black one looks FUCKING sick.

I am going to guess

Dark/Dragon

and

Normal/Dragon.

---------------

OH and finally, the wording on the press release is SOMEWHAT interesting. "Family of DS consoles".

Of course could just mean DS/i/XL/WTF/BBQ but could this be a hint to 3DS extra features?

Translation -

"The pure white-bodied Reshiram appears in "Pokémon Black," and the jet black-bodied Zekrom debuts in "Pokémon White." Both are legendary Pokémon with strong ties to the history of the Isshu Region, and each hold important keys to the story."

Yay, more Legendaries that look way too complicated.

I'm sorry, but lol-whut. Can your brain not handle more than three lines or something?

That white one is mega simple, and the black one A) Just has cool lines and segements on him. Not over complicated at all, B) LOOKS FUCKING COOL! And C) Is Black. Black people are cooler than white people, thus Zekrom > You (or I)

In fact you know what, I think those are the best looking legendaries ever. They shit all over

Palkia, Dialga, Groundon, Kyogre, (Ho-oh and Lugia, although they're still win) etc.

These legendaries are the first since Ho-Oh to actually have a mystical majestic feel to them

Hey I know lets give it a fox's face...and some long wavey hair things...and two necklaces...and some wings...and some t-rex hands...and some spikey claws...and a fluffy belly...and a giant tail...with a twirl round it...and a PENIS?!?!

Except its much bigger.

And we all know size is important. Don't we ReZ?

They're actually not that bad, its just they were diluted by the awfulness of the legendaries we've seen for the last few generations. They look too similar to some of them, but at the same time they're much better than them.

Japan - September 2010

US - Spring 2011

EU - N/A

It's confirmed Spring 2011 for Europe as well.

I like Zekrom, Zekram not so much. Their design reminds me of Daialga/Palkia for some reason. They certainly aren't the best designed legendaries.

Awesome! :grin:

The white one is definitely spicier! 3 feathered penis FOR THE WIN!

He will PEINS you intensely.

His bum is a broom canon, I've found that sexy for years. :p

S'all good.

Black one is cool looking to! I've got an brilliant theme tune whirling round in my head for it. :D