NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Why doesn't Ash seem to have aged?

Or hit puberty?

I can assure you I'm like a wild bush down there.

I can assure you I'm like a wild bush down there.

I'd thank if I wasn't thanked out.

And no thats not a yewfunnizm.

I have a theory that the beasts won't unlock Zoroark persay, but unlocks it as one who transforms into a badass trainer and transforms into different Pokémon for its Pokémon roster

The Japanese government are trialling a new computer program which gives people around the world the chance to watch Japanese television. The free and totally legal program is called KeyHole TV and can be downloaded here.

Click on "KeyHole TV Download" and you will be relocated to a directory, click on your operating system and you're all set to go. Once you've downloaded the program, simply run the .exe file and install the software. Once KeyHole TV is up and running all you need to do is click on the Program tab and search for the channel or simply copy and paste テレビ東京 into the search bar (Crtl+V to paste) to bring up the Tokyo TV channel as seen below.

Pokemon Sunday airs at 7:30am to 8:30am Tokyo time (GMT+9) on Sunday mornings, Australians can check which time to tune in below, everyone else can easily check here, just look for your city.

Melbourne, Sydney, Queensland, Tasmania - 8:30am to 9:30am

South Australia, Northern Territory - 8am to 9am

Western Australia - 6:30am to 7:30am

If you download KeyHole TV, be sure to watch Pokemon Sunday this week, the variety show will be showing footage of Pokemon Black and White Versions.

PokemonAus.com is in no way affiliated with KeyHole TV, we just want to share the chance to watch Pokemon Sunday with everyone. You are responsible for downloading the program and we cannot be held responsible if, in the unlikely chance something was to go wrong.

Well, that's ridiculous. Now it'll lag for everyone especially since THEY ARE NOT SHOWING ANYTHING NEW

Well, that's ridiculous. Now it'll lag for everyone especially since THEY ARE NOT SHOWING ANYTHING NEW

how do you now they wont show anything new its a Pokemon Sunday is offical they dont have to wait untill coro coro to show us anything.

Because I have seen how they have revealed everything for the last 4 years and they very very rarely show anything before CoroCoro. Plus, they haven't show the Black & White stuff from CoroCoro of this month so it'll just be that

Because I have seen how they have revealed everything for the last 4 years and they very very rarely show anything before CoroCoro. Plus, they haven't show the Black & White stuff from CoroCoro of this month so it'll just be that

So your saying we have to wait untill May 15 for new info I cant wait that long.

So your saying we have to wait untill May 15 for new info I cant wait that long.

You haven't been a Nintendo fan long, have you.

Why are you dying?

Why are you dying?

No I am not I want to now what the starters are.

Well don't expect to know about the starters until July at the earliest

New information will come every month. That's more than most games get

Well don't expect to know about the starters until July at the earliest

New information will come every month. That's more than most games get

I will wait I just want to now if its going to be for Nintendo 3DS and Starter Pokemon and what Region it will be.

We know for a fact that it's on the standard DS

Why dont they just put it on Nintendo 3DS why does it have to be on Nintendo DS so we have to wait untill Gen 6 to get it on Nintendo 3DS.

Why dont they just put it on Nintendo 3DS why does it have to be on Nintendo DS so we have to wait untill Gen 6 to get it on Nintendo 3DS.

Because on the site is says that this game comes out in August for the DS and 3DS doesn't come out until March 2011 for Japan and also this game wont come out over here for another year.

Because on the site is says that this game comes out in August for the DS and 3DS doesn't come out until March 2011 for Japan and also this game wont come out over here for another year.

So would Europe get it for Nintendo 3DS?

More to life than Pokemon :heh:

Far to obsessed I tells you.

It's got me a few jobs so I'd say it's good enough :p

Is anyone watching Pokemon Sunday?

Pokemon Sunday showd you a video of the games.

hey Serebii I told you there be something and was there questen marks at the end.

hey Serebii I told you there be something and was there questen marks at the end.

It was pretty much the same as the screenshots, nothing more. Serebii was right, not big.

Canand you should write a letter to Nintendo saying how much you love pokemon. I've heard in the past they give early releases/info to people who show just enough interest...