NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

I love the fire one.

Though the Grass one reminds me of Treecko and the water one of Piplup (visually).

I love the trainer designs too.

In regards to the Illusion move, I was thinking how it could differ from Transform. If the Zoroark event is activated by the legendary dogs, I don't see how it would be able to switch between the different Pokémon without you having to switch out a few times. Perhaps it taps into your entire party, and every turn/couple of turns, Zoroark shapeshifts into another member of your party using Illusion?

Not too fond of the starters, but oh well. Hopefully there's a lot of kick ass Pokémans waiting to be revealed later this year.

Can't wait. :D

Fire Pig? LAME

Pretentious Grassdouche? FAIL

Mijumaru the awesome sea otter who looks like an intense clown bear rolled into one amazingly sexy beast, with tasty freckles...?

SPICY!!! :grin:

Forget the haters. You are now my baby. :)

I'll protect you from the onslaught of negativity! :D

I have the feeling that Illusion will change form and type but not stats

Amy Winehouse, why have your short shorts got icicles on them?

They're okay. Bit lame as they're the three starters. The fakes Rez posted earlier were loads better.

Yeah. I know...

Its so true. They look so much better.

Despite this, the shitty fire pig has grown on me and I don't hate it so much. Also green looks awesome, actually one of the best grass first ones IMHO. Water is a joke. But it doesn't matter, I always go fire anyway so didn't have a choice.

So, people hate the Water Starter

Water Starter has freckles

Who else has freckles? Ginger Kids

Who else are usually outcast? Ginger Kids

Genuine megalol.

Amy Winehouse, why have your short shorts got icicles on them?

God you always get there too quick with the puns! I guess its too late for a Togekiss down the pants gag.

Not too fond of the starters, but oh well. Hopefully there's a lot of kick ass Pokémans waiting to be revealed later this year.

Glad I'm not the only one. I normally always like at least 1 of the starters (normally the fire one) but I don't really like any of them. I'll have to wait and see what the final evolutions look like.

More Pictures

charactersscan.jpg

Cool thanks agian I like the train tracks image so you can ride trains in this new one?

Cool thanks agian I like the train tracks image so you can ride trains in this new one?

Like the others.

I love the 'Smart Outfits' tagline under the boy. Come on, his outfit has nothing on the guy in Platinum's outfit. Shit was dead sexy.

boy_trainer.jpg

Due to concerns from Nintendo

Ken Sugimori replaced the pipe with a Pokeball

Yay! Fire pig starter! Hope it turns into a badass boar with huge tusks and a flaming mane! And I had a feeling the water starter would be a otter (or a platypus).

I don't have a clue what the grass one is. A reptile again?

12-media-2348-cg-de-ganon-la-bete-noire-beast-ganon-twilight-princess-artworks-__1.jpg

Come to think of it, they should pursue the idea of cross-over evolutions resulting in characters of other games:laughing:

Since the shiny legendary dogs seem to be so integral to obtaining Zoroark, any chance of Europe getting them along with Celebi when NoE getting round to sorting out an event?

And speaking of events, is it safe to assume that we're not getting the fateful encounter Jirachi?

Since the shiny legendary dogs seem to be so integral to obtaining Zoroark, any chance of Europe getting them along with Celebi when NoE getting round to sorting out an event?

And speaking of events, is it safe to assume that we're not getting the fateful encounter Jirachi?

I am not entirely certain that it is the only way to get Zoroark

Here you go kids

startersbig.jpg

Hold up.. am I the only one seeing the penis shape on the otters belly..

I feel bad for stealing ReZ's role, I'm actually shocked he hasn't noticed already.

I seen it too but didn't want to be the one to mention it.

I feel bad for stealing ReZ's role, I'm actually shocked he hasn't noticed already.

They wont put that on its a cartoon remember

...It's a seashell :blank:

I like the new designs, especially the girl's. She likes shorts, though they don't look comfy, nor easy to wear.

Added a buttload of new screenshots to my site, thus confirming the information I posted earlier

I seen it too but didn't want to be the one to mention it.

If your respective penis' look like a clamshell I think you might need to see someone. :p

The starters look well dodgy. Here's hoping they turn into something more sexier.

If your respective penis' look like a clamshell I think you might need to see someone. :p

I best check myself before I wreck myself.

Careful boys, sounds like you've got clamydia...

...:nono:

Anyone who's played through HG or SS, do you reckon it's possible the heavily accented Rocket Grunt from Cerulean might make a return?

Me likey the grass starter :D Looks like they've spent a lot more time on the world in this game which would be welcome. I wish the Routes had a bit more detail to them and weren't all as generic as the others.