N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 12

Haden

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was last night! I got 12 visible positive changes and no negatives, not bad at all. Kind of hoped a couple would go up by 2, but then I had a few who I didn't expect to improve, improve, so can't complain! Hope everyone else got what they wanted (except for everyone in the bottom league!)

It was last night! I got 12 visible positive changes and no negatives, not bad at all. Kind of hoped a couple would go up by 2, but then I had a few who I didn't expect to improve, improve, so can't complain! Hope everyone else got what they wanted (except for everyone in the bottom league!)

You make it sound like Christmas.

Regular friendly match in the off season Eddsta?

Regular friendly match in the off season Eddsta?

That sounds beautiful to me! If you're lucky I might even field my full-strength team this time, no excuses, therefore forcing me to accept the crapness of my team once and for all!

+8 for me. Which is OK I suppose. I had hoped for more (as virtually all my money went on training).

Still, a nice 1mil bonus for me.

How many original players to the other original members have?

My last one has just retired *sniff*.

Very nice report for me. Brusling, who has just won me 1mill econ for his performances last season went up another level to 13! In fact the only midfielder not to get a visible change was Heinze. All my defenders went up a level and the only forward not to go up was Kit.

I got a +9, so i'm a little bit dissapointed, especially with no visible change for Eusko Campa or Matt Austin :(

It's not all bad though... Richie Canham my 16/4 defender with freekick ability is now a 17/6 worth 20 million :D hells yeah :yay:

Edited by DuD

I got a +10 and I'm quite happy with that as it's spread over a small squad.

I have 3 players on the market. VIPs can purchase any one of them for 3.25 million.

Frazer Carter, 20 6, GK, Form 12, No Quals

James Smedley, 21 6, GK, Form 9, Tough+All Rounder

Jerrard Oliver, 21 6, FW, Form 11 (No visible change this report, so would likely be a 22 7 next season.), All Rounder

Edited by Mr_Odwin

... My report was my best ever! A +9 visible change with absolutely no reductions! My keeper madly jumped two skill - well deserved, though.

Next season the form/match experience stuff changes doesn't it? Must brush up on that.

*shakes a terror wrist at Odwin for stealing his name :P*