N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 12

Haden

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just informed the squad who will be in the starting 11 and who's on the bench; given them an extra day to mentally prepare for the match as a win will secure promotion! A big change from the last day of last season when I was fighting to survive relegation.

Will be happy if I do get promoted considering I've been in the middle league for several seasons. However I would probably get relegated straight away in the top league:hmm:

I've managed to stay in the top league ever since I was promoted! I've never won a league, not even as I was being promoted.

Someone in another little private league I'm currently in just posted a press release about meeting Eric Cantona, that's pretty cool.

Wouldn't mind a nice win today to end the season, I don't really care by how much, as long as my players do well and I don't concede! Potentially will have a decent change report as well, but as always I'm sure it will be a disappointment, and I will struggle to get out of the bottom league again next season >_>.

Smoooooooooooooth

Come on win! I want to finish above Haden! :hehe:

Take him out Noodle! :D

premier-league-badge.gif

I have been here many times before.

Hurt my team again this season.

And the worst is part there is no other manager to blame.

Happenstance FC 3-0 AFC Rez Rabies

Happenstance won their first game since the start of the season in a convincing win against Rabies. Happenstance played 4-5-1 an ideal formation against Rabies 3-4-3. With their extra man in midfield against Rabies extremely youthful midfield they gained 12 chances to 3 for Rabies. Sole striker Gregor set up Burbage for a tap in scoring his 51st goal for the club. In the 2nd half Rabies lack of chances and poor defense really cost them, Curtis hit in a goal that hit the underside of the bar. Curtis a few moments later turned his marker and crossed the ball to Burnell who headed in a well finished goal. Happenstance deserved to win their tactics worked out great and a strong defensive display from a youthful defense helped them close out the game. Obviously Happenstance won't be playing in this league next season but will surely come straight back up if they perform like this. Rabies are back in the relegation zone and might struggle to find a way out now. They are a point behind Noodle with 2 games to go.

The Sixty Fourthers 2-1 Secret United

The 64s 100% home record carried on as they edged out Secret United. The game was very quiet in the 1st half it was the 64s who dominated possession scoring over 60%. Both teams had 5 midfielder's 64s played 4-5-1 United played 3-5-2. However it was the 64s who took the intuitive Yaketi fed a ball through to Osman who took it past the goalie after the 2nd half. Yaketi then curled in a cross 2 minutes later that no other than Osman rose up to head in! Brusling tried to start a fight back as he set up Heinze for his 3rd goal of the season via a diving header. However the 64s strong midfield and dominance of possession helped win the day as they edged out United. With Rovers having won the league the 64s have leapt into the next best thing and are now 2nd. However United have a game in hand and will hope to take that position back.

Roostophe Rovers 2-1 Essex Elites

Rovers deservedly won the league title with a close win against their rivals the Elites. Rovers played 3-4-3 against the Elites 5-4-1. Mazzoleni was in fine form as he firstly set up Cuadrado for a close range shot past the 5 defenders. Mazzoleni then blasted in a fine strike to make it 2-0 to Rovers. Rovers were in fine form and they new the league title was on its way back to their club. The Elites who will be hoping to play in this league next season didn't fall apart and even gave Rovers a scare when Corben lost his marker and made it 2-1 with a curling strike that went in off the post. However this was the Elites only chance of the match and Rovers fans celebrated wildly as they knew at the final whistle they were once again the league champions.

Haden United 1-2 Noodle Esporte Clube

The former champion Haden United sunk to a worrying 5th loss in a row as their fans were upset over a double loss to Noodle. United played 4-4-2 but had youths in a few key positions and paid the price. This was the same for Noodle as two youth goalies took to the pitch today but it was United's who really failed to impress. After only a minute Barros headed in a close range goal to make it 1-0 to Noodle. Noodle then suffered some bad news as midfielder Ramos was badly injured. United seemed to be getting back into the game and Mozzini threaded a wonderful ball through to Hindrikson who scored his first ever goal for the club! But with bad marking Barros found himself free for a 2nd time and buried a ball that lay at his feet to make it 2-1 to Noodle and lift them out of the relegation zone. United slip down to 4th and are now within 3 points of the relegation zone with a game less than all the teams below them. Relegation could well happen! For Noodle this was an incredible win their double against the former champions has been a key part of their potential survival in this league.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Roostophe Rovers 2-1 Essex Elites, Rovers win the title!

Turned on the Style Award: Happenstance FC, they are going down but at least they pleased their fans with a full on stylish display.

Player of the Day: Isaac Curtis, Happenstance FC, a goal and a assist in the best performance of his time at the club.

Essex Elites 6-3 AFC Rez Rabies

The Elites boosted their chances of a top 3 place and relegated Rabies with a thrilling 6-3 win. Playing 4-4-2 the Elites seemed confident in themselves while Rabies were going all out with a 3-4-3 formation. Rabies immediately looked vulnerable to attack, an in form Gledhill opened the scoring with a great volley after 3 minutes. Corben then rocketed in a long range shot that slammed in off the bar. However Rabies knowing they needed something from this game hit back quickly, Gladh wrong footed his marker and curled in a close range shot. A couple of injuries hit both midfield's before Rabies under siege defense gave away a penalty that Ling converted. After the break Gledhill delivered a superb cross for Corben to head in with a diving header. Rabies were not done though, Wiberg hit in a close range shot before Gladh deftly converted a penalty making it 4-3. But it was Gledhill who finished the game off with a awesome long range shot set up by Carpenter, Carpenter then set up Cotino to add some cream to the cake with a 6th goal. The Elites were stable and focused against the lurching attacking Rabies, the Elites are now set up for 3rd maybe even 2nd place while Rabies have done well this season but not quite well enough.

Battlestar Odwinica 1-2 Haden United

United broke their awful 5 game loss streak with a revenge win over Odwinica that relegates them. Things started off well for Odwinica with Oliver scoring his 1st goal of the season after 4 minutes. However Agostini playing in his last game for the club as captain set up the future midfield star Mozzini for a close range tap in to make it 1-1. Also leaving soon Passoni kept Odwinica's defense solid and United while they had more chances failed to convert them. Until that man again, Agostini making his last contribution to United, swung in a cross that Marconossi rifled home. This was Agostini's 62nd assist to a goal in his long career. After the match the United away fans gave him a standing ovation sad he is leaving but thanking him for the time at the club. Odwinica have done well being the weakest team in the league and nearly surviving, United have had their top 3 chances ruined by a bad run but this win will give them some confidence at the end of the season.

Noodle Esporte Clube 2-0 Happenstance FC

Noodle secured their future in the top league with a good win over doomed Happenstance. Both teams played 4-4-2 and neither were on fire but Noodle scored first Ferraz crossed the ball in for Zakay to loop over the goalie for his 2nd goal of the season. The captain Robinho then gave Noodle some breathing space a great header through the legs of the Happenstance goalie. Noodle didn't score again but made 10 chances to only 2 from Happenstance. Noodle's midfield was the winner for the day as well as their defense, Happenstance looked out of form and tired. Noodle have had a great season while it has gone downhill since the glory days of the first win streak survival was the key and they have got it. Happenstance have been the big disappointment of this season their last game against Odwinica is a chance to salvage some pride.

Secret United 3-2 Roostophe Rovers

Secret United gained a morale boosting victory against champions Rovers to set themselves up for 2nd place in the league. United played 3-5-2 against Rovers 3-4-3 formation, Rovers scored first as Sheldon hit a sweetly placed freekick in the net. However United badly wanted this win and Crowley scored the 9th goal of his career to make it 1-1. Mazzoleni who has been on fire this season got his 10th goal this season with a well placed header to put Rovers in the lead. However United gained 4 chances to 1 in the 2nd half. Crowley set up Kit for a long range shot to make it 2-2 and then with 5 minutes to go Brusling set up Noel for a close range shot to give United the win. United take back 2nd and inflict an important win against Rovers their first since 2008! Rovers still look like the best team in the league but would have liked to have won this one.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Essex Elites 6-3 AFC Rez Rabies, the Elites ready themselves to challenge for a top 3 place and relegate Rabies.

Turned on the Style Award: Essex Elites, a great victory 6 goals!

Player of the Day: Benny Gledhill, Essex Elites, 2 goals and a assist, a great part of the Elites victory.

Tactics are set ready for tomorrow's all important showdown with Silverdale.

A win means i'm promoted... so long as Madpool don't also win and make up the 3 goals they trail me by.

A loss means Silverdale are promoted regardless of other results.

A draw puts it there for Madpool to take on a platter.

What a tight season... you've gotta love the middle league :D

It isn't set in stone, but I will most likely get 5th in both leagues when I play my last match in both tomorrow. A bit dissappointed with the season. I had high hopes for promotion but now I think I actually I got less points this season than the last season. And my keeper is still screwed.

Good luck to all the teams will catch up on reports when I can. I am calling Madpool as my prediction to snatch promotion tommorow! Although I hope Silverdale or DuD get it just for someone new to get a chance in the big league :D

I liked in your report Haden how in the first half of the report it said I was hoping to stay up, and in the second one, it told how I was challenging for a second place! :p

Good luck peeps! Just knowing I'm staying up means I've gone for something a little different and just felt like playing for fun.

Also I am currently ranked:

161 of 74894

29 of 9327

Thats astonishing! Hopefully get into top 5 and be on the main page one of these days! :p

Recall United´s goalkeeper played like the devil, I had 9 chances and one goal, a closer victory then I expected.

A gut wrenching match to watch but alas, loosing would not have chanced anything for my second place :Þ

I have a feeling that I´m gonna be like a yoyo between the top and middle league...

From 2-0 down to 4-2 win in the final few minutes!

Managed to nab 3rd place, and not far off from Secret!

Hopefully my squad can get stronger and stronger.

Can anyone tell me when the change report occurs?

The league ends of the 28th so I think it will be that night?

6-1 against Rez, not too shabby! Certainly makes up for the draw in the first game of the season!

26757 of 74894

1152 of 2343

How is your ranking so high? Do you play in the official leagues?

Aah! Well that's an end to an atrocious season for me! I can't even see myself dominating the lower league next year. Congrats to shorty on surviving!

I've got to hope for my best change report yet, but my strikers all have average forms of less than 7 as far as I can see, so I'll probably be better off just sacking them all and finding a new one!

All I got to say is... Jaffa Munchers you fooking suck... Fooking Suck :p

Well it's been a dire season in terms of player development... everybody got the 100%, but most average forms are only around the 12 mark :(

I was really hoping for a season in with the Aficionados so that I could play my youths over and over again in the new system and get them an awesome change report (knowing full well that i'd get relegated anyway).

:EDIT:

Turns out the Jaffa Munchers don't suck... Twozzok sucks for not setting tactics for the past 2 weeks.

Edited by DuD

Will having people around the 12 mark not do much then? I thought that was still positive!

So happy about the win, means I finished above Haden, forgot about that. My midfielders had a great game yet Secret's 1-6 win will overshadow them in Haden's awards...curses :p

Great season guys, I'm slowly but surely catching up with the main peeps and creating a formidable team whilst in the top league. For the people being promoted to the top league, stop saying you're going to get relegated straight away. I've survived and so have others!