Match 12: Jimi Hendrix vs. 65daysofstatic

Match 13: Florence and the Machine vs. Muse

Match 14: Kate Bush vs. Gate

Match 15: Elbow vs. In This Moment

Match 16: Bloc Party vs. Fight Like Apes

---

Get listening, then vote!

Rock Star

Hole are great. The whole "Courntey Love is a weird druggy so i hate Hole!!1!" thing bugs me. Especially since loads of other musicians do drugs, and are more weird but get no grief for it.

The whole of Live Through This is really worth the listen. I love Plump the most. Great rock music.

Rock Star

Hole are great. The whole "Courntey Love is a weird druggy so i hate Hole!!1!" thing bugs me. Especially since loads of other musicians do drugs, and are more weird but get no grief for it.

The whole of Live Through This is really worth the listen. I love Plump the most. Great rock music.

Most of them don't have a child in tow though, which I think annoys people.

[Vote to come later]

And the impression of an artist the public get from interviews and magazines therefore makes people hate the music right, Ashley? :p

I don't mind Courtney Love actually. She's a moron, but in a ragamuffin kind of way. It amuses me that every once in a while she's in financial trouble then not long after something new regarding Nirvana comes out.

(and I still stand by the fact that Elly whatsherface does okay music, but is loathsome. She's so full of bullshit about how she hates the attention but she strives on it. The rhino haircut is one thing but if you don't like attention you don't wear a shirt (or cap or whatever it was) saying "CUNT", hell you don't buy one, particularly if you're in the public eye anyway. I'd probably dislike her less if she stopped lying.)

Ahh, what a contrast. Kinda, hehe. I'm generally not all that fussed about ska, and I couldn't listen to it all the time. But, special brew was pretty good.

I prefered it a lot more than Rock Star. There were some bits of the song I liked, mainly the very beginning and the very end parts. At 20 seconds when she starts screaming, it just put me off the song.

My vote goes to Bad Manners.

Well sometimes all this lying just cuts me deep.

But realistically I don't give. I just thought Special Brew was boring in comparison to Rock Star. But everyone's entitled to their vote of course. :) And last game proved how weird these things can turn out (Tori Amos winning), so I'm not upset if something I really like goes out.