N-Europe

The Confessions and Advice Thread

Beast

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay new advice needed.

Got a draft timetable for this semester.

Monday - 9-1, 2-6 + 2:30 typing up.

Weds - 10-1 + 1:15 typing up.

Thurs - 10-1, 2-5 + 2:30 typing up.

Friday - 10-12, 2-5 + 2:15 typing up.

So that's 30:30 hours per week. Bright side is the latest I finish is 6pm, which will be nice after several 9pms last semester. However the 9am I'm not sure about, mostly because it involves waking up at 6:15 :p Not sure whether to accept it...I hate making decisions.

And one of my students from last semester who seems to like me (ie he asked if I was doing any of his modules) hasn't submitted his timetable yet so either I ask about that student and look like some weird stalker to my boss, or wait and probably get "oh and this night one" added on in a few days. I like him though, he's the student I'm most friendly with.

3 lectures with another student who is okay...but a bit odd. And one with a girl who kept sciving which was annoying, but I now think they're claiming it as part of her disability so I will get paid (rather than getting up early, going to work and her not turning up). But with both of those students I've made friends(ish) with their classmates so...balance?

I dunno. Rambling out loud.

2yobtbt.jpg

I did not submit, but I lolled out of identification.

Edited by Ashley

• 3 weeks later...

Advice time please:

So went on a date with a girl on a dating site and it went well, amazing actually I think. So anyway she added me on facebook and this conversation took place:

Her friend wrote:

I shall make this Stranger Danger my valentine

to which she replied:

Omg I have sooooo much to tell you! I love strangers!! and its totally not a +1 situation! :D

what does that mean lol? what is a +1 situation?!

I could just ask her as have a second date arranged for thursday :P

Without context it could mean many things. Either the above (+1 notch in bedpost, which girls don't really do), or a reference to teh "+1" 'add friend' symbol facebook has (+1 friend), or perhaps a reference to how some invitations to weddings/etc allow guests to bring a '+1', usually a spouse or loved one (in which case she'd be saying you're not a special person to her)... So yeah, selected reference material passed on to forumites that don't know the situation will garner little help :P But if you've fucked her then surely all this facebook charade is irrelevant anyway?

She didn't just use you for sex to gain a sense of self-accomplishment/get her end off/deal with Daddy issues. It's up to you how much of an achievement that is for you :heh:

I confess I love Ashley for all his Nip Tuck/AD/ Big Love/good american drama references he puts in his posts.

Without context it could mean many things. Either the above (+1 notch in bedpost, which girls don't really do), or a reference to teh "+1" 'add friend' symbol facebook has (+1 friend), or perhaps a reference to how some invitations to weddings/etc allow guests to bring a '+1', usually a spouse or loved one (in which case she'd be saying you're not a special person to her)... So yeah, selected reference material passed on to forumites that don't know the situation will garner little help :P But if you've fucked her then surely all this facebook charade is irrelevant anyway?

I have to say I always love how blunt and to the point you are!

Sexist/lies.

I confess I love Ashley for all his Nip Tuck/AD/ Big Love/good american drama references he puts in his posts.

:D

Although that may have been more HIMYM as I've had this in my head since yesterday.

So I'm meant to be going out with this girl tonight, however I can't really be bothered for a number of reasons... Mainly the Champion's League being on and that from her texts she seems boring. Obviously she could be the nicest, most talkative girl in the world but the texts have put me off slightly...

So I'm meant to be going out with this girl tonight, however I can't really be bothered for a number of reasons... Mainly the Champion's League being on and that from her texts she seems boring. Obviously she could be the nicest, most talkative girl in the world but the texts have put me off slightly...

Hmm, people don't always sound like they text/type. She could be a lot more confident in person, orrrr, she could actually be a mute when you meet up. For your sake, I hope it's the first one.

Be a man. Watch the footie, avec her. Actually, I did that one time, on a date with a girl. We went out for a meal, then we went to a nice bar afterwards. I chose a bar which was quite nice to sit in and have a chat, but...ones with huge screens enabling me to watch the footie at the same time. Multi-task, ahoy.

I got lots of kisses at the end of eet, United won the game, and...I think everyone was happy. So, my advice is that everyone can wiiiin. If you plan ahead.

Hmm, people don't always sound like they text/type. She could be a lot more confident in person, orrrr, she could actually be a mute when you meet up. For your sake, I hope it's the first one.

Be a man. Watch the footie, avec her. Actually, I did that one time, on a date with a girl. We went out for a meal, then we went to a nice bar afterwards. I chose a bar which was quite nice to sit in and have a chat, but...ones with huge screens enabling me to watch the footie at the same time. Multi-task, ahoy.

I got lots of kisses at the end of eet, United won the game, and...I think everyone was happy. So, my advice is that everyone can wiiiin. If you plan ahead.

Yeah going to a bar where the football is on is a must! Just going to go for it but with my flatmates prepared to call me up saying there's an 'emergency'.

I see, so were you attracted to her because of her looks?

footballgirl.jpg

:heh:

I see, so were you attracted to her because of her looks?

footballgirl.jpg

:heh:

I could barely remember meeting her when I was out last week.

Anyway, just home the now. Went really well! So glad I went out. She's really nice, very chatty.

Literally stunning. Amazing bod, good face. Good chat. Definitely want to see her again and she seems up for it too. :)

Can't think of another thread to ask this in.

Imagine there's a spherical source of light. The light will be emitted in all directions. As you get further away from the source of light, will there be gaps in between the waves of light? (Assuming light is a wave and not a stream of particles.)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!