NEurope
ReZourceman

Comedy Rainbow

That sounded almost menacing by adding friend on the end.

...friend?

I can go all night, friend.

You and what army, n00b?

Sorry, I don't mean it. I've just always wanted to say that and I don't get the opportunity because I'm not a chav or a ruffian.

Brilliant.

I think you can get away with it, Molly.

A bit of cheeky charm.

And we all know that if you don't like the stink of shit, don't constantly sniff it and spend your time talking about the smell.

I know ReZ stinks of shit, but I keep giving him the chance to prove otherwise. And if I sniff and discover the aroma of shit once more, I'm going to go complain. And you're going to love it.

Do we kiss under the rainbow?

Oh, Comedy Rainbow.

Edited by Wesley

Episode 4

I kinda think its the worst, but its difficult to judge. Seriously, theres some stupid fucking sound issues with either Windows Movie Maker (still learning Vegas) or with my £300 camcorder. The stills Pentax works better and better sound! (Video format not compatible with Vegas though. Annoyingly) So I'll have to see going forward.

Anyway I've already got some good stuff filmed for Episode 5. Hope to have it up next week or week after. Definitely not another 3 week gap. :)

Oh and I would love it if some of you entered the competition! If you have a video camera theres no excuse not too! Only take two seconds, and would give me something to put in future episodes!

I'm looking at you Chairdriver.

Watch on YouTube if error message shows.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReZourceman

Episode 4

I kinda think its the worst, but its difficult to judge. Seriously, theres some stupid fucking sound issues with either Windows Movie Maker (still learning Vegas) or with my £300 camcorder. The stills Pentax works better and better sound! (Video format not compatible with Vegas though. Annoyingly) So I'll have to see going forward.

Anyway I've already got some good stuff filmed for Episode 5. Hope to have it up next week or week after. Definitely not another 3 week gap. :)

Oh and I would love it if some of you entered the competition! If you have a video camera theres no excuse not too! Only take two seconds, and would give me something to put in future episodes!

I'm looking at you Chairdriver.

Watch on YouTube if error message shows.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReZourceman

here goes...see you in 8 mins 22 seconds...

ok I'll be repeating myself with a lot of this stuff but I think the main problem is consistency...

I'm not saying do it but make the WHOLE video about your gay best friend thing if you're going to do it :)

I have no experience recording a video myself mind you, I can barely type but As a viewer I'll say consistency is the main issue. Stick to one thing at least for now.

Also try to get rid of those awkward silences. These include the ahs and ohs and you know. But ya It's hard to say whether it was better or worse.

So ya wooo! :D

Enjoyed it...again Phil somewhat stole the show! I liked Dr Wu-man although her build up wasn't quite done justice...lengthy intro sequence. I did like clare playing you either side of that scene though, gives that kinda yeah we are amateurish but can send it up feel...

Yeah you have sounds issues had to pop my headphones in at one point...dunno what it could be..

I think this is the best one

I actualy thought some parts were funny

Lol, cheers. Someone else who wasn't crazy on the others said this was the best, so I actually am very happy that everyone seems to have their favourite episodes.

and it turns out to be the one you think is the worst

Its difficult for me to judge though. I wrote the jokes, and they make me laugh first time, but I put it all together, so its difficult to understand reaction to the finished product.

This episode seemed better than the others, actually. Or maybe my humour is getting worse, I dunno. A quick rundown of the sketches:

Pun sketches (including Dr. Wu-Man and District Nein): Quite funny, actually.

Phil's sketch: The clipping ruined it. If he had simply gone on long enough for the chocolate to melt and then shown that, I think it'd have been funnier.

Gay Best Friend part 1: Slow build-up, and I expected a certain punchline that never came. The current ending was not as good as I had hoped.

Gay Best Friend part 2: Funny idea, could perhaps have been executed better, I dunno.

Scare Clair: Funny as always, absolutely love her little laugh at the end.

Ichi chickeri: Should've probably just kept it as the contest at the end. Still well done, though.

Phone sketch: A little hard to discern, but when I listened properly and understood what was said, I found it funny.

Salt joke: Not that funny when predictable.

Sub marine: Would have been funnier if you had just stuck to the original pun.

ReZ getting manhandled by Gerald was amazing. You have a gift my friend. Unfortunately, there isn't much calling for people who can get beaten up in a comedy fashion whilst half behind a wall.

This is definitely the best one so far.

Also, "awww" * 100 with you and your girlfriend at the end.

I wanna enter the comp. but I can't do that poem that fast.

I might have to improvise.

RE: Comedy Rainbow in general

20z7dyq.gif

--

It's not any better, nor is it any worse. Scare Claire is the best, but even then, it's not a type of thing one watches on Youtube. It just feels genuine and amusing cause it's real/of the moment.

The rest is just stilted or edited badly. Phil's seemed so pointlessly edited. I reiterate what Dannyboy said.

Gerald went on too long/wasn't good enough to justify being the "main bit". It's like...I thought of really funny thing to do for that section at the end of the the first section, and sortof expected that to happen, but it didn't (basically have a real person be Gerald, and other stuff).

*sigh*

I might enter your competition.

Thanks for the feedback as always guys! I agree with the gay best friend being too big a build up actually.

This is definitely the best one so far.

Also, "awww" * 100 with you and your girlfriend at the end.

I wanna enter the comp. but I can't do that poem that fast.

I might have to improvise.

Yes! Definitely enter! Even if slow!

RE: Comedy Rainbow in general

20z7dyq.gif

--

It's not any better, nor is it any worse. Scare Claire is the best, but even then, it's not a type of thing one watches on Youtube. It just feels genuine and amusing cause it's real/of the moment.

The rest is just stilted or edited badly. Phil's seemed so pointlessly edited. I reiterate what Dannyboy said.

Gerald went on too long/wasn't good enough to justify being the "main bit". It's like...I thought of really funny thing to do for that section at the end of the the first section, and sortof expected that to happen, but it didn't (basically have a real person be Gerald, and other stuff).

*sigh*

I might enter your competition.

We'll find an episode that you like eventually. Hopefully. And yes please enter the compo!!!!!