• 3 weeks later...

"actress filtered water"

"india and prisons"

"aramark abang gulf! Well japan offered depression."

"Performed by tonight bringing bacteria"

"Infected victims"

And award for most poetic;

"Underlying. Converted but content"

It's way better if you watch it with CC but with the audio on mute.

How do you turn it on for other vids (I want to see what my vid supposedly sounds like)

Yeah, interesting subtitles for sure :D Do you have some caption setting on, or did those just appear automatically for that video?

But as for the episode, good job! Dr. Wu-man and the whole Wii thing was great...also, liked the new transitions. Super Mario Sunschnein...brilliant :)

Didn't get all of the stuff, like Phil's punchline and the NSPCC thing...though the latter I can guess. Also the Somalian disease water made me cringe a bit, remnant of the last episode's "hey, let's offend everyone" mentality?

Yeah, wasn't too keen on that episode.

I hand crafted that part myself. We seem to do alright together.

Indeed...wouldn't mind you contributing regularly to this show, or then just making another Hilarity Typhoon ;)

As for Danny's review, nice job...gave me a good laugh as well :)

• 2 months later...

Cat n' rats = lol

Caught crabs = Should've ended it after the sigh and not bothered with punchline as it was obvious

Abortion water = I thought the waters of teh world collection had promise, but this was just... yeah. Ew.

I guessed Vegetable clothing!

Jimmy carr impression was bad.

Don't know where my 7 minutes went.

Cat n' rats = lol

Caught crabs = Should've ended it after the sigh and not bothered with punchline as it was obvious

Abortion water = I thought the waters of teh world collection had promise, but this was just... yeah. Ew.

I guessed Vegetable clothing!

Jimmy carr impression was bad.

Don't know where my 7 minutes went.

(I'm honestly happy with one lol, tbh) so thats cool. I appreciate the comments, and I definitely love the breakdowns like this. :D

You've gone back to your old ways with bullshitting with time. Stop staring at the camera for ten seconds after every gag. It's uncomfortable and offends the viewer.

Plus that he stole it from Dr. Man.

Loved the screaming kid.

But dissing Liam Neeson, disgraceful.