N-Europe

BISH or treat?

jayseven

You can get cider in cans if you are wiley enough about it :P I suppose you can do an equivalent for the GMTV and Tesco ones - and Argos one if you have something similar?

(see flink for details)

Don't see how I can do cider in cans... cider isn't really sold here much, and doesn't exist in cans as far as I know. =(

And Argos, is it the one with the catalogues stuff in the stores? If so, we don't have that here. Shit. =P

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have Ikea? They sell cider in cans there. Besides, I'm pretty sure Jacques is a Belgian cider, too. Plus it's certainly not impossible to find cider anywhere in the world.

As for the lack of argos - guess you'll just have to do every other bish :P

Haha yeah we have Ikea but it would be impossible for me to get there without a car/driving license. Plus they're all at least an hour away from me (one in the Netherlands, one in the French speaking part of the country). =P

And we do have cider in bottles (fruity flavours), but not in cans. =(

EDIT: found an interesting wiki article thing that suggests "Here in Belgium, cider is always stocked on retailers' shelves with sparkling wine, never with beer." Perhaps try looking there.

Then four different bottles will do fine for you :P

Yeah the bottles in the store here are sitting with the other alcoholic beverages like vodka, rum, whisky etc. Again only bottles, but I can only check in one store as other stores are not in my reach.

And if Jim was still here we'd easily finish four bottles... doing it on my own would just be a bit sad haha.

Pictors.

A messy room - 40pts

DSC00507.jpg

Your first post (that the search can find) - 10pts

- Your first thread (ditto) - 10pts

My first ever post was also my first ever thread, this counts yes?

DSC00509.jpg

A hand-drawn sketch of someone's avatar/sig combo - 40pts (if it's not a crap av/sig combo you've chosen) EENUH! I actually quite liked drawing it, although its cut off at the end, I apologise for that.

DSC00508.jpg

Pictors.

A messy room - 40pts

DSC00507.jpg

Your first post (that the search can find) - 10pts

- Your first thread (ditto) - 10pts

My first ever post was also my first ever thread, this counts yes?

DSC00509.jpg

A hand-drawn sketch of someone's avatar/sig combo - 40pts (if it's not a crap av/sig combo you've chosen) EENUH! I actually quite liked drawing it, although its cut off at the end, I apologise for that.

DSC00508.jpg

Awesome! =D

And yay for you joining! =)

I got two more! =D

Bobbing apples - 10pts

DSC00932.jpg

A man made from cheese - 40pts

DSC00914.jpg

DSC00927.jpg

*cough*

ine.... is that a giant dragon drawn onto your wardrobe?? O__o

more importantly..... is it Haku.......??! :o

Ah, it's not Haku as I drew this before the film was made/released. It's just a random chinese dragon I drew when I was younger and still obsessed with fantasy creatures. =P

Here's a picture I took of it ages ago for an old "post your room thread" on here haha.

wardrobe1.jpg

Edit:

Another BISH. Was watching The IT Crowd on tv, and this came on!

A clown on telly - 40pts

DSC00957.jpg

Edited by Eenuh