N-Europe

Borderlands

Daft

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, think my love of Borderlands has expired. I downloaded all the other DLC, but there's just no real urge to continue now. I don't need guns any better than my current one, and the game's main ending was so disappointing nothing can really make up for that.

In fact, we never finished the previous DLC...

Turns out I still have my level 50 character data so... Utterly tempting. Wouldn't know which duulc to buy though, seeing as one raises cap to 60, this one goes to 70. Do you need both? Is it worth buying both for their expansionisms?

It's just that buying the game and some duulc is expensive, but seeing my character, and the awesome weapons, is quite a draw. Hmmm.

Vegas > Mag > Borderlands

is my priority list right now. But as Christmas approaches who knows what's gonna change. I suspect impulse decisions are on the way.

• 9 months later...

I kind of liked levelling Cooky. Added a nice level of challenge. Plus resurrecting people made me feel like a pro medic.

Kept running out of ammo though in the "safehouse" bit. Never completely ran out though. Lowest I got was 1bout 20 or so bullets for my last gun.

• 1 month later...

I want to mention I finally got this in the weekend deal (still available obviously), so if there are any patient gamers who want to co-op with a newbie in the coming weeks, I’m game. That said, 12 Gig will take a while for me to download, so I won’t be able to try this out tonight probably ;).

Oh and I got the Goty edition, so all DLC available.

Edit:

To clarify, I’m playing on PC.

3 Gigabytes down, 9 more to go :).

Edited by Sméagol

I think it was a self declared GOTY. It wasn't that highly rated at review I don't think.

But don't worry, the DLC is tops. Collectively, they're actually a better effort than the main game I reckon. Except Moxxi, which is just a naff arena thing. The actual story ones (Dr.Ned, General Knoxx and Claptrap's Robot Revolution are brilliantly done, though.