NEurope

That guy is the one outside of the house that the little girl overhears saying that Mark is dead, so his flashforward would be that.

This episode was full of ridiculousness. My least favourite part was when they looked into a chess tournament and then the times between moves and decided that the times were related to morse code. Like anyone would ever go down that avenue of thought.

Finally caught up with this since it came back and... wow. Srsly, it's like a whole new show. Actually intriguing and main arc advancing storylines. I like very much. It does have the faint whiff of a show cramming 'answers' in though as it realises it may not get another season.

I REALLY hope the twist with the lesbian-pregnancy-woman (still don't know half the character names) was just a bluff to out Charlie-From-Lost. It doesn't really makes sense otherwise, we've seen too much of her normal life outside her job and there hasn't been a HINT of her being eeeeeeevil.

we've seen too much of her normal life outside her job and there hasn't been a HINT of her being eeeeeeevil.

That's what makes it so purrrfect.

Finally caught up with this since it came back and... wow. Srsly, it's like a whole new show. Actually intriguing and main arc advancing storylines. I like very much. It does have the faint whiff of a show cramming 'answers' in though as it realises it may not get another season.

I REALLY hope the twist with the lesbian-pregnancy-woman (still don't know half the character names) was just a bluff to out Charlie-From-Lost. It doesn't really makes sense otherwise, we've seen too much of her normal life outside her job and there hasn't been a HINT of her being eeeeeeevil.

Do agree. Anyway, just caught up, I love this ridiculous program. But most of all, BAALLLTTAAAARRRR

MASSIV BUMPIDGE!!!

Anyway, it's all finished and wrapped up, anyone watch to the end? I'm quite glad it's been canceled. Everything wrapped up nicely and the writers actually seemed to know where everything was headed from the start (fuck you Lost)

Yeah it was all very silly and the bad guys were all hilariously cartoony, but I thought it was a good little watch nonetheless

I've watched the finale as well. I thought it was really good, not that happy it's cancelled since another season would have been rather good. Knowing that there wasn't going to be another season is what ruined the episode for me.

Yeah I watched it earlier, and was really enjoying it and god damn I'm so pissed off it's been cancelled, the 2nd half of the season was so much better than the 1st and a 2nd season could have kept that flow going.

Was happy for your man in Afganaistan that his daughter was ok and for Keiko and the Bryce. I'd love to see where they were going to take things with the next flashforward. Looks like it was flashing further into the future like 2015. Would love to find out what Demitri saw in his flashforward...if anything...lol, they could have made it a running joke that he keeps having no vision. And I'd like to see more of Baltar, haha.

Damn you crappy studio execs.

Yeah the finale was fucking bad ass. Sigh.

If it isn't "saved" I wonder if there will be a continuation in some form. Namely a comic book (which makes sense as one of the top execs is a high profile comic book writer)

Saw the last 7 episodes today. Awesome show. I loved how the future seemed change in the very last minute, but then happened anyway only with small changes(the black man in the toilet was hilarious), showing you can change the future but only a little. So happy for Keiko and Bryce. Lovely side story.

I'm glad that the ending is open ended enough to finish the series enough there. But also there's enough there in case some other studio picks it up.