N-Europe

Exam results 2009

dan-likes-trees

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still say this is cheating.

Anywho, congrats everyone :) Go forth and learn fornicate!

Well in a way I guess it is, but it's the only way I get to do my third year in an Italian university so shush. Also, someone who's good at maths doing an A-level in maths....is not really at all the same thing, but it sounded better in my head! :p

Well in a way I guess it is, but it's the only way I get to do my third year in an Italian university so shush. Also, someone who's good at maths doing an A-level in maths....is not really at all the same thing, but it sounded better in my head! :p

I hate you :heh:

Yeah, to be fair I feel like I'm "cheating" because Maths comes so naturally to me.

I don't see why studying a language you're fluent in is any different.

Only a fool wouldn't play to their strengths.

Haha no of course, I was just joking ^_^

Critical Thinking is pretty much accessing and analysing arguments. I didn't have very much fun with Critical Thinking AS, I think I got an E in it. A lot of universities don't take it seriously though.

Three A's and a B means you will be taken quite seriously indeed mate

What I meant was when you go on UCAS, under some universities' entry requirements they state "critical thinking not accepted" or "critical thinking only accepted up to AS" in a similar way to how General Studies is not accepted by a lot of universities. That doesn't mean to say that it's an easy A level. Of course, getting four As and a B is outstanding.

I have the 'meh' feeling with my GCSE results.

Science: one A, one A*

Maths: A

History: B (:()

Economics: B (:( :()

English: Lan = A, Lit = A*

French: A

I've achieved As in mocks for both history and economics so was disappointed with the turnout for those, especially Eccy where I thought I had a chance at A*. How deluded I was.