Dyson

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I just got an awesome forward from the youth team. Welcome

Johan Fjällström

(Pronounced Hoe-Hahn Vadge-Hell-Strom)

Where did you get that from? It shouldn't be pronounced like that.

Any news on deleting my team btw? If they are aware of my IP-adress I don't think I can make a new account here or at school, I know at least my dorm has a fixed IP, not sure how it works at school, if all the computers have the same IP-adress or not. Could someone else make a new account and take over the team perhaps?

I think I might quit my official X11 team. About to get a second consecutive relegation (after three promotions in four seasons) and I've just lost heart with that one team.

I'll try and keep the team in a good condition and give my successor a good transfer kitty by the time I resign at the end of the season.

Major problems at my official team, possibly the best 4 players i have will be retiring. I knew sorting the team out for next season was going to be a struggle, but thats fucked it some :(

Only 1 of mine retired last season. Others just quit or i sacked them. Already got myself players to replace the ones who left.

Oh wow what a classic game me and Villan had!

While it is disappointing to have drawn and go out with a 3-0 lead I think my team did me proud and after the horrid friendlys I have had going into other leagues these ones have been pretty good.

I think I would have had a pretty big shot at a final place if this would have been a 2 leg cup but still things are looking up especially for my star striker Weesle! lol

You want a game for 3rd place rights Cube?

Edited by Haden