N-Europe

Xpert Eleven: Season 10

Dyson

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck! What the-- I got manager of the round, had more chances, all of my players played 7 or higher, got his tactics right... and i still lost :'( Noooo rez, why do you always give me such hassle?!

Basically fucked now :P I need to beat Ell, i need to beat secret. Need need need.

Whoops, forgot to set my tactics! Worked out OK for me in the end though! 2-2 with Roostophe is a decent result! Could've won it if I'd played a full strength side. Was playing a few youth players in the last match to get their exp up and didn't need to this time!

3-0 victory, and its now impossible for anyone to catch Marvin Standen in terms of X11 appearances. so them econs be in the bag.

I've reached my break in the season now, which is very fortunate considering the munchers injured a player who needs to play my last game to get his 100%.

I've just got to sit back next round and hope Mcoy or Odwin slip up.

3-0 victory, and its now impossible for anyone to catch Marvin Standen in terms of X11 appearances. so them econs be in the bag.

I've reached my break in the season now, which is very fortunate considering the munchers injured a player who needs to play my last game to get his 100%.

I've just got to sit back next round and hope Mcoy or Odwin slip up.

Have you seen my average form? Number of players in the X11? not a chance I'm gonna slip up. :heh: Having said that, Domstercool is my only defeat of the season so far, so we'll see.

Last match day of the season will be immense, except that you play Mike Strikes so it's a cool 3 points for you with little effort. All could depend on the BSO vs Mcoy match.

Today Recall did well but my keeper was like "nah, I'm not letting anything in today" and he didn't. Each time a chance came up I was grimacing but it was mostly followed by "keeper makes a leg save!" or "keeper makes a save for the crowd." Absolutely immense.

I don't know what happened to my form lately, i've been struggling to field a decent team. first it was my strikers, and now they've come round my defence have lost form ::shrug:

Domstercool still have it to play for yet, a slip for Mcoys against the Vikings and promotion doesn't look so far-fetched. They could mix things up and ditch the 4-5-1... maybe they could go ultra offensive, or maybe put in a 5-4-1... oooh, they be crazy ideas :heh: [/Mind Warz]

I think I'm going to retire after this season. But it seems I've been able to match each team fist for fist lately. I guess if I actually bother setting some tactics it pays off. I guess if I bothered with training I would get even further.

Oh wow Im top for a game lol!

I will lose the next game as I still have some youth training to do and dyson will be wanting the points lol. so its still between gaggle and the villan nice that I will get a bit of money at the end of this though.

Hmmm, I can still win this but it's all in the balance. I get the impression that by going into this as the favourite everyone saved their best players for me and took defeats against my rivals in the process.

Yeh sure thats the reason!

To be fair you are Oddys chosen one I think Rovers will grab it though unless Cube sucker punchers him god would that be a way to end the season.

Fuck! What the-- I got manager of the round, had more chances, all of my players played 7 or higher, got his tactics right... and i still lost :'( Noooo rez, why do you always give me such hassle?!

Basically fucked now :P I need to beat Ell, i need to beat secret. Need need need.

FYI LOL TBH. :smile:

:(

Mcoy hasn't really being paying much attention to his last few games and his squad has lost a lot of form. Mcoy has also decided he cannot train all of the players he currentley has and has sacked several of them.

Mcoy is throwing in the towel for promotion as well and will most likley spend next season in the bottom league. Mcoy could have had this season in the bag well over 2 games ago unfortunatly Mcoy has been sloppy and let other teams get easy draws.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Mcoy hasn't really being paying much attention to his last few games and his squad has lost a lot of form. Mcoy has also decided he cannot train all of the players he currentley has and has sacked several of them.

Mcoy is throwing in the towel for promotion as well and will most likley spend next season in the bottom league.

Erm you are going to get promoted if you like it or not bar some freak results!

Mcoy is taking into account that a lot of lower league players will not be making next season. Mcoy therefore counts 3rd and possibly 2nd place as a non promotion spot

Oh ok well hopefully that won't happen you bring up a good point. Could we have more downtime at the end of this season? We need to really have a recruitment drive guess making a thread in the Gen bit would be cheeky. Anyone have any ideas we need what like 4 or 5 people?

If we dont get more people this time the lower league will be horrible next season.

Hadn't thought about possibly fewer promotion places :hmm:

Things aren't as rosy for my baggies as i had thought :(

:EDIT:

I'm suggesting we do not stategically hi-jack threads with recruitment adverts..?

Edited by DuD

To be honest I'm not sure who's left to join. Almost all of the regulars have either taken part or aren't interested :heh: But I'd love to see it be an active 3 league system as it was the previous season. PM people you think might be interested! :D

Footie thread needs a good assault, tbfh. Whatever happens, I think it's still better to have a half-dead third tier than to revert to two leagues. Honestly there's too much difference between the teams in the leagues when it's only two, as it is the middle league is really competitive.

---

In GOOD news, my x11 team beat the top team in the league, got 6 players in the x11 and got me manager of the round... again! My team played seriously sick - 8 skill keeper played a 12 (saved a penalty)... Awesome :)

Footie thread needs a good assault, tbfh. Whatever happens, I think it's still better to have a half-dead third tier than to revert to two leagues. Honestly there's too much difference between the teams in the leagues when it's only two, as it is the middle league is really competitive.

Yeah, I agree. I'm thinking that even if we only kick out the inactive people I'll still keep it a 3 tier system. It's the only way forward tbh.

---

In GOOD news, my x11 team beat the top team in the league, got 6 players in the x11 and got me manager of the round... again! My team played seriously sick - 8 skill keeper played a 12 (saved a penalty)... Awesome :)

Agreed. If we can just all try and get someone we know and assault the forums surely we can get enough people. It is a shame we dont have permission to create a thread the main forum every couple of months when we need to. I mean what threads would we disrupt Hows your day and User Image Gallery? lol

J7 u have to convince Shorty to stay btw lol