NEurope

Yeah, I agree. I'm thinking that even if we only kick out the inactive people I'll still keep it a 3 tier system. It's the only way forward tbh.

If you kick out the inactive guys and aren't able to replace them, then we'll have a shitty league tbh. Less than 9 teams per league is too sporadic, too 'anything happens', y'know?

Agreed. If we can just all try and get someone we know and assault the forums surely we can get enough people. It is a shame we dont have permission to create a thread the main forum every couple of months when we need to. I mean what threads would we disrupt Hows your day and User Image Gallery? lol

J7 u have to convince Shorty to stay btw lol

That's not going to happen. He knows the argument and he'll have made up his mind one way or another.

I've given up on other leagues sadly. One league with the reports that I do is enough for me lol.

Is there any way to leave a club?

I just went to my team and it had all changed... a defender playing in forward which I hadn't chosen, one of my goalkeepers has disappeared even though nobody was supposed to be leaving my team. I don't understand :/

I've given up on other leagues sadly. One league with the reports that I do is enough for me lol.

Is there any way to leave a club?

Go into Team Settings, big red button saying Resign from Team, on the right, can't miss it ;)

Can a player play with two yellow cards? He seems be a bit rough, it says he had six yellow cards last season and four so far this season plus one red. That sounds like a lot me?

I would like to join this game

Good man... see the first post for details on joining.

Depending on results next week i may be playing you next season :)

Fly away on Emos Zephyr

premier-league-badge.gif

The Sixty Fourthers 2-1 Essex Elites

Two teams that needed wins clashed today as falling Elites took on title contenders 64s. In a close match the 64s just edged out the Elites. Neither teams were at there best with both of them playing youth players. It was the Elites who struck first as veteran midfielder Burbage was quick to react to a ball in the box and hit it home. The 64s however had more chances and looked dangerous, young forward Osman hit back for the 64s just before half time with a nice volley, making it a level playing field as both teams came out for the 2nd half. 64's came out the stronger side and the captain Collins deep into the game hit in his 5th goal of the season to round off a brilliant game for him. Neither team played to the best of their abilities but it was 64s who came away with the win. They are now still in the title race while the Elites from being top of the league are very much in the relegation struggle.

AFC Rez Rabies 1-0 Emo Blades

Doomed Rabies had a sting in their tail for faltering Blades as they beat them at home 1-0. Rabies two strikers had great games and put early pressure on Blades who conceded a penalty that Wiberg converted with ease for the 21st goal of his career. The Blades especially in the 2nd half made more chances but played 4-5-1 leaving Zeca isolated and unable to make an impact against the brilliant Wollberg. Rabies while having a dismal season have now completed the double over the Blades accounting for 2 of their 5 losses. The Blades may well curse the Rabies as they have it all to do but still have a fighting chance of surviving if they can win at least one of their last two games.

Secret United 2-2 Roostophe Rovers

Matches between these two teams are usually high scoring entertaining affairs and even the first draw in their history was one for the neutral. United played a 4-5-1 formation against the 4-4-2 of Rovers. Both teams struck at each other early as Uniteds Noel scored his first ever goal for the club with a sweetly struck shot after a corner. Soon after youth Little also scored his first ever goal for Rovers after a nice chest down and shot from a cross by veteran Monington. After the restart Brusling hit a bicycle kick from a curling corner kick to wonderfully put United in the lead. Rovers urgently wanting something from the game poured forward and while trying to clear a probing cross the youth defender Derbyshire scored an own goal to the dismay of United fans. Both teams continued to attack but the game finished with a draw seeming the best result. United now have no home games left but are still considered by many to have the strength to stay up. As for Rovers they are also favorites to win the league and showed resilience today in the face of a determined United.

Haden United 2-1 Cube FC

United slimly beat an impressive Cube FC who without the pressure of trying to stay up continue to impress observers. Uniteds Agostini curled in a long range effort that was teed up to him by and in form Headon. Van Der Weesle who has had a tough season added to Uniteds lead as he headed in the 25th goal of his career. However Cube FC had been impressive in the match and Waller headed them back to within a goal of United minutes later. Uniteds midfield managed to control the chances Cube FC gained and the game played out after this goal for a United victory. United stand at the top of the table after a great run in to the season. While Cube FC continue to win fans as they prepare for next season.

Analysis

Most Important Result: The Sixty Fourthers 2-1 Essex Elites, keeps the title race alive and plunges the Elites into more trouble.

Turned on the Style Award: Haden United, retained possession and looked impressive going forward against a tough opposition.

Player of the Day: Arne Wollberg, Rez Rabies, had a great game frustrating Emo Blades every chance he got.

Like Fox News the spin keeps on coming. Everyone else will be featured in tommorows uber report.

Edited by Haden

When are the change reports coming in?

I think it'll be the 19th.

My team drew their first match of the new Xpert league, but got a few injuries.

No Sons or Baggies Victories No Odwinica Cry

0,,10794~3737451,00.gif

Happenstance FC 3-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Happenstance FC secured an expected win to keep their title hopes just alive and almost defiantly ensure qualification. Playing 4-4-2 Happenstance got off to a great start scoring after a minute as Monington who headed in a looping ball. The rest of the half was rather ill tempered as 3 yellow cards were handed out and each team had a player injured, Happenstance lost star defender Harford. After the break more yellow cards were handed out before Edwards hit in the 46th goal of his career to secure the win for Happenstance. Spajic had a great game and crossed a ball in to set up his second assist which Burbage chested down and hit in. However arguments between the teams spoiled this ill tempered match and after the goal players from both sides streamed towards each other, after Athletic seemed to be annoyed by excessive goal celebrations. Panic for Happenstance FC was sent off after pushing an Athletic player. Athletic now have a extremely important game coming against relegation rivals Made of Win and need to bounce back quickly.

Tin Can Club 8-0 Party at Richters

Tin Can Club scored an utterly superb victory against a hopeless and finished Party at Richters. Richters were frankly utterly embarrassing with players playing in the wrong position and no tactics of any sign set up. However Tin Can Club scoring 8 goals were brilliant no matter that they played against such an awful team. Einersen and Johannsson scored a hat-trick a piece, with Johannsson now having 12 goals in an incredible season for him. Playing 4-3-3 Tin Can Club rampaged over Richters and looked like they would score every time they got a chance. Richters now have a -42 goal difference and surely will be dissolved as a club next season. As for Tin Can Club they are now promoted and will finish at least 2nd if they beat Silverdale FC in their last match they will be crowned rightful champions.

Silverdale FC 1-1 Made of Win

Silverdale needed a victory to keep up any chance of a promotion spot while Made of Win needed any points they could get to stay away from the relegation zone. The match was an edgy one as 4 yellow cards were handed out before the 1st half was over. Made of Wins midfield seemed the stronger as Silverdale found it hard to make chances. However Caskey curled in a free kick past the Made of Win goalie for his first goal of the season. However with 9 minutes left O Brien got the ball for Made of Win and hit a scorcher of a shot in from just outside the box into the bottom left hand corner. Made of Win then pushed forward and Stuart a Made of Win striker barged into a Silverdale player attempting to get the ball but earning himself a 2nd yellow card. Made of Win still need at least a good win to secure themselves from danger. As for Silverdale promotion now looks unlikely but relegation is now impossible. It may be a blessing for them to spend some more time in the middle league until they strengthen their promising team.

Soap Box Utd 0-0 Noodle FC

Utd seemed to be desperate as they played a 4-2-4 against Noodle FC who also seeking a win played a 4-4-2. However neither team was able to score with both their defenses having great games. Noodle FC dominated possession however were unable to convert any chances. Worryingly for their final two matches Batistuta the star striker of Noodle FC was badly injured as he was tripped over by a Utd player. Utd also had star midfielder Heerkens badly injured in a brutal match that failed to give a win to either team. Noodle FC's faint title hopes are now over but now have to pour everything into their last two matches to make sure they are promoted and even aim for 2nd place. As for Utd they are now relegated unless they scored a flood of goals in their next match. Hopefully they will see next season as a chance to take stock in a easier league.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Silverdale FC 1-1 Made of Win, more important for what it could have meant and what it still may mean, keep your eye on these two clubs to see where they finish.

Turned on the Style Award: Tin Can Club, not much of a decision here a awesome display of power surely the future champions.

Player of the Day: Ossur Einersen, Tin Can Club, this award goes to all 3 strikers but Einersen really shone the most amazing display.

football%20league%201.gif

Last Tuesdays game, double catch up will be next time I promise to redouble my efforts!

Tellstorm 0-3 Battlestar Odwinica

Odwinica continued their push for the title with a convincing win against Tellstorm. Odwinica played 4-4-2 and dominated midfield possession against a lackluster Tellstorm. Odwinica made 9 chances and converted 3 of these. Kingston scored his first ever 2 goals for Odwinica the first one was a diving header from a corner, the second one was a powerful shot again from a corner. Groves was a part of the successful midfield but got himself sent off after a stupid tackle while he was already on a yellow card. However it was to little to late and a penalty for Odwinica sealed the victory. Odwinica look like champions and results like this confirm their status.

Mcoys Sons 1-1 DuDs Baggies

A crucial top flight match ended without a clear winner much to the delight of Odwinica fans. The Sons played a 4-3-3 vs the Baggies 5-3-2 which made for an interesting game. The teams both started off probing each other with not many chances in the first half. In the 2nd half however the Baggies with dreams of the title went ahead after 57 mins as Shelton blasted hit in a sweetly struck goal from a corner. However the Sons who still haven't lost a game weren't about to give up that easy. Harris fooled a Baggies defender and somehow broke away from their 5 defenders with a great diagonal run. He then slotted it past the goalie to keep the Sons unbeaten record alive. It leaves the title on tenterhooks. It seems these three teams will go up but who will win the title is still unknown. Mcoys Sons vs Odwinica will surely decide this.

The Adorable Vikings 2-0 Recall United

The Vikings earned an impressive scalp against United beating them 2-0. Playing 4-5-1 United seemed to lack any firepower, while the Vikings were on the attack. The Vikings 4-4-2 worked well as they edged the amount of possession and chances made. United held out until their defender Gallagher was injured and replaced with a midfielder. After this the Vikings struck as Norbye hit a long range beauty. Moments later Makabe then headed in another to give Vikings a well deserved victory. Hopefully the Vikings and United will come back stronger next season after this interesting match that will have given their youth players a chance to gain some experience.

Mike Strikes FC 0-2 Complete Domstercool

Dark Horses for promotion Domstercool simply refuse to give up as they scored anotehr 3 points against the truly hopeless Mike Strikes FC. Playing a 4-4-2 a chance from their usual 4-5-1 Domstercool were looking for goals. Hot shot scorer Mansell notched up one with a long range effort that hit the post and rebounded into the back of the net. This complimented an earlier Siddall goal that was a meek shot that somehow found its way through the goalies legs. Domstercool maybe should have played a bit more of an offensive game their defense was the best part of their team but was wasted against a team that hasn't scored once in the whole season. It is very unlikely that Domstercool will be promoted but they are sticking in their and are surely favorites to go up next year if they don't make it.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Mcoys Sons 1-1 DuDs Baggies, a draw suited noone but Odwinica the title race is still very tight

Turned on the Style Award: Battlestar Odwinica superb victory from the team that looks like champions more every game.

Player of the Day: Jan Christian Norbye, The Adorable Vikings, its hard to keep your head up at a team near the bottom of the table but Norbye had a great game and deserves regonition.

Edited by Haden

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

... Lol. I lost bad. So The only way I can survive is to beat Ell next week. That's it. Haden, I've started losing since I listened to you - been foolish to think you want me to survive!

All the title races seem open. I would say the relegation battle in the middle league is done and dusted. The lower league has 1st place vs 2nd place as the final game which should make for a great climax... But I have a gut feeling Ell's either going to hold out a draw, or beat me come friday. Oh dear!

Bah lost because of a penalty, if it wasn't for that penalty then I guess it wouldn't have been an interesting match at all.

It's down to the wire. A draw might be good enough so long as gaggle doesn't win as we both have the same goal difference. But I need to win on Friday just to make sure. I do hope Dyson can do me a favour and get at least a draw, though.

I don't fancy Emo's chances of staying up. :hmm:

It's pretty exciting stuff down in the new member league.

DuDs are essentially out of it, as even if I draw with Mcoy, DuDs would need a massive score to affect the goal difference rankings.

Mcoy beats me and he wins the league.

I don't lose and I win the league.

It's been a great season down here. There are the dead teams but just a few of us being competitive is all it has needed.

It's down to the wire. A draw might be good enough so long as gaggle doesn't win as we both have the same goal difference. But I need to win on Friday just to make sure. I do hope Dyson can do me a favour and get at least a draw, though.

I don't fancy Emo's chances of staying up. :hmm:

Nor me, mate! Mid-season I had a good run, teaching a few of you big teams a lesson... but ultimately there's no endurance. Minor excuse #134 - Accidentally played an injured defender from the start.

haha I hoped to hang on in the title race but alas not to be. Me and Dyson had kickass games both times around I think the overall score is 6-6 lol!

Some poor results cost me a real go at the title but overall I am pleased with my team. 3rd spot guaranteed and a good change report to follow :)

To be honest Emo even though you are a legend looking at the results I got against you and the ones I got against the Elites. I have a clear fave I want to stay up! lol

Just kidding best man win and all that. Thing is of course the training either one of you could get done down in the middle league will be great.

Lost again, but I think I did pretty well anyway. Was leading 1-0 after 70 minutes.

Damnit, looks like I may be going down. Luckily my strikers are all in good form now >_> Shame they haven't for last few weeks. Not sure whether to go for the win or not. Tough.

Either way Jay, its going to be nail biting come friday! I have a lecture at 12-1. I'm going to thinking about it the whole time. Who can text me?

Talking of txts dont worry txting me J7 I want to come back from work and savour it all as I boot up my com!

Good luck to both of you and as I said before either way look on the positive side.

I think the worst i can do is 2nd now, so it's over to Mr Odwin and Mcoy to fight it out for first or third.

Whos got the bottle to pull it of..?

Best of luck ;)