NEurope

I so needed that win!

I nearly went 5-4-1 thank god I didnt whew!

Wow the whole league is so close now like one big happy family!

Rez is now finished in my estimations. But dont give up Rez please take points off Secret United and Emo Blades!

Congrats on your epic result J7 (cause I cant be bothered to txt you back ;) )

I always said to you play more offensive now its starting to bite me in the behind. Please stop. Actually dont carry on winning hell the way this league is you could win the title lol!

lol I cant believe my youth striker that I nearly didn't play scored and the piece of shit veteran who is meant to be good still hasn't scored once in the whole season!

Edited by Haden

Man, those Emo's are on good form. Just as long as Jay wins his next game I should be more or less set for a final push for the cup. ^^

Man, those Emo's are on good form. Just as long as Jay wins his next game I should be more or less set for a final push for the cup. ^^

I hope he doesn't or maybe I should hope he does and go for a title push this league is mental.

I think after this shock result I should just survive but maybe not next games are crucial. I still curse some of the bad tactical desicions I've made against Rez and Emo in my home games.

Also still feeling the loss of my best striker thanks to gaggle nearly killing him. I think hes gonna not get a skill increase now :(

haha - I was just considering the title push. If I win all my 4 games I'd be on 29pts. That would be the lowest amount the winning side has ever had, so I doubt it'll go that well. Realistically I ought to aim for 7pts. I think that's enough for survival.

I'm expecting a good change report this year, too. What are the league bonuses?

haha - I was just considering the title push. If I win all my 4 games I'd be on 29pts. That would be the lowest amount the winning side has ever had, so I doubt it'll go that well. Realistically I ought to aim for 7pts. I think that's enough for survival.

I'm expecting a good change report this year, too. What are the league bonuses?

How do you know the number did you remember? Even if that is so those were the days of Oddy domination. The league is so much more interesting now (no offence Oddy!) I mean the relegation and title race are now all tied up. I mean while realistically me and you aren't going to get the title its possible with 4 games left something not true before.

Well Villan and Gaggle have secret, cube, rez and ell for 4 of their last 5 games. Villan has me and gaggle has dyson - these will be their hardest remaining games. I'd need both of these dudes to lose/draw more than they win, and it just doesn't seem that likely. But even so, if I manage a full 9 pts I'd be impressively high up the table. But that's a lot of wishful thinking!

There are no coasting games in this league anymore. I think the 'new blood' coming in next season will struggle for sure, but not die that easy, and i think the middle league will really step up with the challenge of whoever goes down this year - plus Oddy's new team means there'll be a lot of guys gunning for his scalp.

All very interesting - so long as we can keep the lower league open. Maybe having managerless teams is better than having only two leagues?

Well Villan and Gaggle have secret, cube, rez and ell for 4 of their last 5 games. Villan has me and gaggle has dyson - these will be their hardest remaining games. I'd need both of these dudes to lose/draw more than they win, and it just doesn't seem that likely. But even so, if I manage a full 9 pts I'd be impressively high up the table. But that's a lot of wishful thinking!

There are no coasting games in this league anymore. I think the 'new blood' coming in next season will struggle for sure, but not die that easy, and i think the middle league will really step up with the challenge of whoever goes down this year - plus Oddy's new team means there'll be a lot of guys gunning for his scalp.

All very interesting - so long as we can keep the lower league open. Maybe having managerless teams is better than having only two leagues?

We need to have a massive recruitment drive. We need what 4 new people? Or to get people to come back.

Moogle dissapeared but might be up for it this time, right? Who else did we have before? Why aren't we seeing more people from teh football thread playing? I really thought it'd be right up their aisle.

Do me a favor; cripple his players for me jay. I love how it's still possible for relegation battlers to become champions :heh:

Do me a favor; cripple his players for me jay. I love how it's still possible for relegation battlers to become champions :heh:

And visa versa. Come on relegation battlers lets take those 3 game in hand chumps down :P

Moria next time you come into my ground to play a dirty trick don't leave your copy of Braveheart in the dressing room which you watched to try and relive "the good old days" it really gives the game away.

Please get your trash off my ground and prepare for the consequences.

Edited by Haden

plus Oddy's new team means there'll be a lot of guys gunning for his scalp.

This worries me slightly. I do think a few people could lord it over me when they beat me. I 'm pretty sure I'm gonna get promoted and that means I'll be playing teams that are in the top league this season - the gulf will be significant. I'd hope for survival next season, not another promotion (assuming that's what happens this season). Looking at my matches to come I'll do alright; one dead team, two weird teams and then Mcoy. Six points should secure promotion.

I agree. I learnt as admin that changing the league size is a bit annoying too, as then promotions/relegations are affected.

Jim wanted in last time, so a PM to him could be in order. I reckon Flinky would love it. An invite to Moogleviper.

lol, only set my options for one match this season and I won it 2-0. Does that make me awesome or incredibly mean?

This worries me slightly. I do think a few people could lord it over me when they beat me. I 'm pretty sure I'm gonna get promoted and that means I'll be playing teams that are in the top league this season - the gulf will be significant. I'd hope for survival next season, not another promotion (assuming that's what happens this season). Looking at my matches to come I'll do alright; one dead team, two weird teams and then Mcoy. Six points should secure promotion.

I agree. I learnt as admin that changing the league size is a bit annoying too, as then promotions/relegations are affected.

Jim wanted in last time, so a PM to him could be in order. I reckon Flinky would love it. An invite to Moogleviper.

I invited him. And like everything else, Flinky put it on his "gonna do it soon man!" list which must be the size of the Chinese wall by now.

:idea:

We must use peer pressure :grin:

Peer Pressure ... Peer Pressure ... Peer Pressure ... Peer Pressure ... Peer Pressure ... Peer Pressure

:p

lol, only set my options for one match this season and I won it 2-0. Does that make me awesome or incredibly mean?

It just makes you silly for not setting it more often. You'd have probably the strongest side in the division if you managed it for 15 mins a week!

I'm just so bored of it :heh: nothing ever changes, the strong people are unbeatable and don't care that they basically have gamebreaking skill, as long as they keep winning every match and get to gloat about it. Even when you win the league the amount of prize money you get is so little it all feels so pointless.

So you got bored because you kept losing? :P I'd disagree. I've been in the top league for three or four seasons straight now, and each one has been different. This season I've beaten the top dogs, so's ell, so's rez. Oddy's team has been the only one that was ever paramount.

And in your league surely it's totally different? There's about 5 teams all fairly even! You can still survive in teh middle league this season - with survival comes strengthening your team, raising your average team skill.

FAO: Haden, Happenstance

Have you voted in the PR competition in the MSE League forum?

If you have, I hope you voted for me. :)

If you haven't, why not? COME ON! :(