N-Europe

Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

If the decision is between Ell and Paj for last nights killer, I'd say its almost certainly Ell. He's not done anything that I can recall that has been useful so far, and I am reasonably sure of who Paj is writeup wise and if I'm right he's good. However, I also believe Cube to be telling the truth that he's Smeargle and copied someones ability. It's possible that he copied into the mafia though, I have no idea.

I've had a small suspicion around Dohnut for a while and he's always a good liar in these games. I've been mafia with him a couple of times and has always gotten himself out of trouble.

Vote: Nintendohnut

Double post: Also, I'm unsure about leaving Gaggle alive. He's admitted to having a win condition different to the towns. Whether he becomes town or not later becomes irrelevant when he steals the win. Fortunately for him there are a few others who need to be killed first imo. Let's hope he doesnt steal the win meantime.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote Nintendohnut - eight - Eddage, Chairdriver, Paj Meen Ah, Cube, Raining again, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Gizmo.

Vote Gaggle64 - one -Ellmeister

Players ; 17 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, Gizmo.

Majority is 9.

Edited by ReZourceman

Vote Nintendohnut - nine - Eddage, Chairdriver, Paj Meen Ah, Cube, Raining again, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Gizmo, Ganepark32.

The town were still pumping from the previous days revelations. They crowded around another Pokemon and attacked.

dpmfa306.png

Nintendohnut is dead. He was Aggron, the silencing mafia beast.

Players ; 16 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, Gizmo.

NIGHT SIX

Get me your PMs. :)

Haha well hot diggedy damn. I really was out all day today and only just got back, so I never had another chance to defend myself. But well done guys, I was hoping for at least one of the people who had already voted to say 'oh well, I believe him for now CHANGE VOTE' but alas my arguments weren't so strong this game.

Also, the evidence was pretty strong and I didn't think there was any chance I would get away with it so there wasn't such an easy way out this time.

That said I think I played a pretty okish game, if it hadn't been for this evidence I doubt anyone would have actually managed to get everyone to vote. Never mind, good luck everyone else!

Once again a sinister darkness fell over the town.

Two ancient Pokemon interacted, as a quick red water Pokemon witnessed from afar. The artistic Pokemon was hungry nearby, and chose quickly.

The flying blue and white Pokemon launched an attack on a gigantic Pokemon. DRZOOOOM. Rocks flew everywhere but no one was silenced.

Another hungry Pokemon was nowhere to be seen.

Eggs were also distinctly lacking from the occurrences.

Elsewhere a gigantic blue Pokemon was investigating its next suspicsion. However his suspiscion proved to be too accurate, and its target caught his eye.

dpmfa321.png

Chairdriver is dead. He was Wailord, the blatant investigator. He was good.

Players ; 15 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, Gizmo.

Majority is 8.

not_so_tiny is a swallower, I found that out last night. He swallowed an egg pokemon (do we actually know who the egg pokemon is yet or have they been keeping quiet?)

*screams*

Not_So_Tiny is mafia, most likely Mawile, who I suspected was here, is Steel, and has a huge mouth that swallows people.

Nintendhonut, Aggron, Mafia evil, tried to silence Coolness, the investigator, the night Not-So_Tiny was to be investigated.

Lynch: Not_So_Tiny

me, and it seems like gaggle is too.

I'm also one. Although I targeted Paj the night before and have no reason to target him again.

(Possible Doublepost) Vote: not_so_tiny. Unless he has a good reason for us not to.

So steel seems to be the theme? Danny-boy mention he deflected targets by saying steel, yet had other powers, how convenient that he has decided not to use any other powers!

Vote: Dannyboy-the-mafia-dane!

I did think that actually. There's just as much chance he's Registeel and he is Regigigas, since I can't imagine ReZ having a random legendary in the mafia by himself. But then maybe I think too much of ReZ.