N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

Not entirely. They don't know who the important players in the town are, or who's neutral.

But he wouldn't be revealing their role, only alignment. And whether they're good or neutral, the mafia needs them all dead. His own cover is already blown, so no problems there.

I can't see how revealing the alignment of players will benefit the mafia. I can, however, see how it will benefit the town.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't buy it personally. We don't need to know who's good unless they're coming under fire for something. I just don't like it.

I know how you feel. Technically, the best mafia tactic would be to kill those revealed as good, keeping us "in the dark". But really, that's the only drawback of it if you think it over. If there are more than one protector (which I assume based on the number of people in the game), the remaining protectors can simply protect some of the people revealed as good. Alternately, Coolness can save some of his "good" investigations and reveal several at once. Both tactics will assure that the mafia just doesn't kill the one revealed as good every time.

Vote Eenuh - twelve - Coolness_Bears, Zell, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Paj Meen Ah, Dyson, Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Ellmeister, Raining_again, not_so_tiny, Ganepark32, martinist.

Majority has been reached. A Pokemon made a wild accusation against someone amidst their numbers.

dpmfa212.png

Eenuh is dead. She was Scizor, cheif of the mafia.

NIGHT THREE.

Get me your PMs. If you have no target please let me know. :)

The night fell on the town, and a large orange Pokemon was fast to react. It was intercepted by a piercing sound.

A green Pokemon decided to lay low as danger peaked. As a stalker watched this they decided leave, it being clear that nothing would happen. However the Pokemon was suprised by an attack approaching from the rear. Rock Tomb has been used.

High above the town a gracious blue and orange Pokemon was circling, keeping a watch over the town. It came down in the calm and still of the night to the pond, for a much deserved drink of the refreshing water. Quietly behind him he was unaware of what was about to happen. A Pokemon was about to strike but a flash of light sparked in front of it, from a pink and turqoise Pokemon. This stopped it in its tracks, it stepped forward and a flare of heat stopped it again. One more step and a cold snap made the Pokemon stop entirely and retreat.

The large Pokemon flew off into the sky unaware of the danger it nearly encountered. Elsewhere another blue Pokemon was also unaware of the danger it did encounter.

Back at the pond a small Pokemon was ambushed. Ice Beam has been used and the Pokemon became trapped at the bottom of the pond.

The sun rose after an eventful night.

DAY FOUR.

Players 19 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, Paj_Meen_Ah, SPAMBOT4000,

Strider, GanePark32.

Majority is nine.

Don't know what the multi-element pokemon was from the write-up but does sound like it was using Tri-attack (electric/fire/ice) so even though we've had a Porygon killed off, is it not possible that there is another, a prevolution? Does fit the description of pink and turquiose.

(But my double post, which came after yours, has already merged, whereas yours hasn't.)

Anyway, moving along. I have nothing to add, I'm afraid.

You've got the wrong end of the stick; The capability for posts to auto-merge stops/ends after 24 hours. So yours would automerge, and his wouldn't.