N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having not more than skimmed the roles of the first PokéMafia, can we assume that "evil-like" Pokémon are mafia?

I can't see Ninjask being described as a ninja, it's more obvious to describe it as a "speedy bug" or something. Whereas Sneasel/Weavile is a good candidate for a "ninja", and it's a Dark type Pokemon. So yeah. If you see a Sneasel...look sharp.

I can't see Ninjask being described as a ninja, it's more obvious to describe it as a "speedy bug" or something. Whereas Sneasel/Weavile is a good candidate for a "ninja", and it's a Dark type Pokemon. So yeah. If you see a Sneasel...look sharp.

Uhm, that's actually not at all what I asked. :confused:

What I wondered was if we can assume that Pokémon who normally have an "evil" personality or vibe are mafia? Judging by the previous game, it doesn't seem to be entirely the case, though a lot of the roles seem rather "typecast" (Cyndaquil being good, for example).

Sneasel is most definitely a shady character. But last game gave us Gengar, Glalie and Gyarados on the side of the town, so...I dunno.

Well, so we got nothing thus far... We could start by figuring out who the silenced folk are, though we don't know wether they're good or evil.

Or we could lynch someone who is usually inactive... *glares at Coolness Bears*

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...for now.

Having not more than skimmed the roles of the first PokéMafia, can we assume that "evil-like" Pokémon are mafia?

If they are then I wouldn't even know who could be seen as evil-like (I only really know the first 151 Pokémon heh)... But yeah it did seem that way a bit in the last game, but I'm not sure we should expect the same to be the case in this game.

Also I kinda agree with Jonnas about possibly voting for non-active players instead of going for no lynch. The town got killed last time because they weren't active enough and didn't wanna take a gamble anymore in lynching. =/

If they are then I wouldn't even know who could be seen as evil-like (I only really know the first 151 Pokémon heh)... But yeah it did seem that way a bit in the last game, but I'm not sure we should expect the same to be the case in this game.

Also I kinda agree with Jonnas about possibly voting for non-active players instead of going for no lynch. The town got killed last time because they weren't active enough and didn't wanna take a gamble anymore in lynching. =/

Lynching non-active players is always a tactic up for debate. We decrease the majority, making it easier for the mafia to win, but also making it easier to lynch people.

Lynching non-active players is always a tactic up for debate. We decrease the majority, making it easier for the mafia to win, but also making it easier to lynch people.

Yeah I'm not always a fan of it either, but it seems like mafia members are often pretty quiet during the game (I noticed this especially during the last one with Raining_again and Mundi) so it is possible by lynching non-active players you hit a mafia member. Plus non-active players kinda ruin the game anyway.

But yeah, on the other hand there's a chance you're lynching a townie of course so I can see why it's not preferable to do it.

Well, if there is no one with information, perhaps we should just vote no lynch and end the day, see if we get something useful tomorrow? I don't want to vote off any non-players yet because ... well, it's just too early. We should give them a chance.

If nothing else turns up, I'm gonna Vote: No Lynch for now.

Well its been well over 24 hours, so I'm happy to call this a day.

Night Two

Players 21 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Eenuh, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, Paj_Meen_Ah, SPAMBOT4000,

Strider, GanePark32, MoogleViper.

Get me your PMs. :)

Guys, I'd like to say that I'll be gone for a few days (about a week or so)

Sorry that I won't be able to participate during this time. If there's a Good silencer out there, feel free to target me so that I won't get in the way of the majority.