N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

Vote Tellyn - five - Nintendohnut, Cube, Zell, Ellmeister, Jonnas.

Vote No Lynch - one - Raining again.

Majority is 9.

Players 17 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible, but I can't really make sense of it all... I mean, they could have redirected me so Tellyn could use his powers, but wouldn't they have tried redirecting me to roleblock somebody else? I mean, it doesn't say anywhere in the write-up about me roleblocking someone. It could be that I'm the green Pokémon that was tricked, but I find it a little doubtful..

Anyway, im not gonna vote for Tellyn. Not at the moment at least. I'd rather get some more information out of the day first. Let's try analysing the write up a bit:

Elsewhere a large blue Pokemon was looking into a lead it had, the lead confirmed a Pokemon as good, but upon leaving the scene the Pokemon was frozen solid by its target.

Someone who was silenced during Day 6 is concealing information from Night 5 right now on someone who is good. Skimming through the previous day, people who didn't talk yesterday are:

not_so_tiny, Ellmeister, mr-paul, Coolness_Bears, Strider

Also, if it was Coolness who was silenced, then we could possibly assert that whoever the icy silencer is may not have as good intentions as we previously thought...

A tiny Pokemon was watched by an Uber.

Not really got anything on this, except that "Uber" tier in competitive battling is full of legendary Pokémon. I don't think there are any legendary bug Pokémon, if we were to follow Cube's theory...

Two electric friends split up to give watch over the town.

Plusle and Minun?

Darkness fell on the town, and the first to spring into action was the large orange and blue Pokemon, watching over an uber green and red Pokemon, as it spied.

Uber green and red... Deoxys? Judging by the colours of the other Pokémon, and the discussion today, this could have been Nintendohnut targetting Jonnas?

A flying Pokemon was stopped by a powerful multi-type attack.

R_A has been up to something, targetting.. someone. =P

Elsewhere a stealthy Pokemon and a blue Pokemon were gaining information on a pink and turqoise Pokemon. The Pokemon seemed to gain power.

As stated previously, if Zell is telling the truth, we have a pink and turquoise Zell (potentially the third Porygon), Tellyn, the blue Pokémon, and Dyson, the stealthy Pokémon. One of these Pokémon has gained power of some sort from these events, which I find to be a point of concern...

A green Pokemon was tricked.

Potentially me, but if so, what reason would they have to target me?

And a tiny Pokemon continued to help its ally.

I got nothing here... I mean, it's possible this is the same tiny Pokémon that was watched by the uber Pokémon, but tiny could be used to describe quite a few Pokémon...

Phew! Not exactly an in-depth analysis though, and people can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Might be some points up for discussion here.

Well unless we have any gen on who is a flying pokemon, or any hint they could be evil, there's no point in me saying who it is..

A good point. Seems a bit pointless to have analysed the obvious there, heh. My apologies. =P

Though that said... Well, nobody was frozen last night, and there are flying Ice type Pokémon. Still, probably not enough reason to reveal who it is..

Me saying that I would read the thread through and then staying online ... well, I was too lazy. :heh: And frankly, right now I can't seem to get my head around all of this, who is who, what has actually happened, what can be confirmed, etc. To those who suspect me, I really want to know your exact reasons. I know I have been very vocal in this game and speculating a lot, and while there may have been flaws in my reasoning once or twice, I hardly think that's enough to make me suspicious. If you want, I can come forward with my role and/or power, and I also have another way to prove my innocence, but naturally any of those things would benefit the mafia. Still, I'd say it's better than me being lynched because of silly suspicions.

I think the fact that Tellyn "gains power" after being targeted by me and someone else last night (forgot who, sorry :heh:) is super worrying. The fact that there are still people not willing to make the call on this one dumbfounds me because there's no chance of backfiring here: If we're wrong, Tellyn is at the least Neutral so we won't be losing a townie.

It's only making me more and more suspicious of those who refuse to vote at this point in time :heh

(Also ReZ, you missed my Vote for Tellyn in your count..)

I think the fact that Tellyn "gains power" after being targeted by me and someone else last night (forgot who, sorry :heh:) is super worrying. The fact that there are still people not willing to make the call on this one dumbfounds me because there's no chance of backfiring here: If we're wrong, Tellyn is at the least Neutral so we won't be losing a townie.

It's only making me more and more suspicious of those who refuse to vote at this point in time :heh:

Actually, Zell is stating that you and Tellyn are targetting Zell, not that you and somebody else are targetting Tellyn...

It's only making me more and more suspicious of those who refuse to vote at this point in time :heh

(Also ReZ, you missed my Vote for Tellyn in your count..)

You're right, I worried a little about the "gained power" line, too. I thought of how a neutral was turned mafia in a previous game, and that was mentioned in the write-up. Still, "gaining power" doesn't exactly sound like someone switching sides.

Gah, I still don't know whether to lynch Tellyn or not. I'm tempted, but I'm still not sure if he is evil, and I don't know if lynching a neutral is a good idea or a bad idea. Plus, I feel pressured into lynching Tellyn because of Dyson's accusations.

By the way, how many mafia members do you guys figure there are left?

Okay...where to begin?

@Nintendohnut: No, I haven't appeared much in the write-ups. Only the last couple of nights, I believe. Look for the orange (or am I red/green?) Uber.

I might as well say it: I am, indeed Deoxys. My power is a mysterious one, and I won't say much about how it works, except for the fact that it is merely investigative.

Here's what I found during the game:

Night 1: Dyson is Good

Night 2: Dannyboy is Good

Night 3/4: The beaches in Algarve are Good (:heh:)

Night 5: Spambot targetted Ganepark that night

Night 6: not_so_tiny targetted Zell this night

I was about to reveal that last one. When someone (can't remember exactly who) said they investigated Zell (and his part in the write-up), I assumed not_so_tiny was the other spy. Apparently, that was actually Dyson.

The write-up says Zell is "gaining power" and I don't like that. Zell mentioned no one targetted him besides the two investigators (while I have evidence to the contrary). If n_s_t is actually behind that power burst, they might be working together, even. That's what I think.

Change Vote: Zell

Because he's fishy, and I have a hunch him and not_so_tiny are working together in some kind of "Hive mentality" mafia.

Is Zell not a neutral?!

...I'm utterly confused. I got Zell mixed up with Sprout thinking he was the neutral but I honestly don't know who's what now. I know that Tellyn is extremely fishy and I know that Zell "gaining power" isn't a good thing. I'd rather stick with the Tellyn lynch because at least that way we have nothing to lose.

Quite a few investigators we have apparently, heh. =P

I'm inclined to run with Jonnas on this. Whilst I'm not sure to say that Tellyn is completely off the hook (heck, I'm the one who's roleblocked him 3 nights in a row based on suspicions of him, it's probably me who should be voting for him more than anyone else =P), I'd find someone who is "gaining power", and has just apparently lied to the town about who actually targetted him, to be of a larger threat than Tellyn.

Vote: Zell

(Kinda offtopic, but everytime I'm in this thread I'm playing Phoenix Wright music. Seems fitting, and I really just wanna scream out things like "OBJECTION!" and "HOLD IT!" sometimes. Oh, the drama... =P)

The fuck?!!

I'm Porygon 2, I'm good! I gain the power of every person who targets me for the following night. I get a PM if someone targets me, it tells me what power they have and I get to use it the next night. Last night Tellyn and Dyson targeted me and hence tonight I get to investigate two people tonight.

Where the fuck does it even imply that I'm neutral?! Dyson just pulled that out of thin air, it does not hold water. I'm not lying and have never lied, Tellyn is the one who is lying his arse off. If Tellyn targeted me night 1 then I would have got a PM, which I can assure you I did not. It does not even mention in the write-up anything that suggests I was targeted - or for that matter doing anything!

Jonnas, Sprout, Dyson, Danny... seriously, you're voting for me because I "gained power" and I might be neutral? That is retarded reasoning. Just think for one second. Unless of course you're all in the mafia.

To be honest, this makes complete sense. I'm also not sure how everyone got that Zell was neutral, nobody has any info saying that. The info we have is that Tellyn is neutral, and that Zell gained power. Zell's story works out too, with him getting PM's saying who targetted him and what powers he gets.

Dannyboy - Isn't it incredible that a short time ago you didn't want to lynch Tellyn as he was neutral and there was no evidence pointing towards him. Suddenly you have changed your mind and you want to immediately vote for Zell with even less evidence. You wanted to know why I suspect you? Stuff like this is the main reason.

Jonnas - fair enough on coming out with what you have. However, you say you go that not_so_tiny targetted Zell tonight. Now if we believe him (which I do tbh) then it is possible that he was roleblocked or something to stop him actually completing his target.

Sprout - I forgot about the green pokemon being tricked but to be honest that sounds exactly like you. It would also explain why you didn't get to roleblock Tellyn.

What I think is a good idea is if Zell says who has targetted him each night. That way people can confirm whether or not this is true and we can check whether his story is true.

I am with Dyson - I don't understand why people are voting for Zell with basically no evidence, and NOT for Tellyn, who has lots of evidence against him. Especially Dannyboy after he was so sure he didn't want to vote early and without evidence. It jsut doesn't make sense.

"The Conversion of Justice". I'm pretty sure the Porygon family are the only Pokémon known to convert. You seem to have been upgraded to Porygon-2 already, I'd be willing to bet you started as Porygon and your neutral goal is to achieve a full conversion - this entire game, judging by the title, seems to be based around you.

Zell is lying, I targetted him night 1, I didn't even target anyone last night since Sprout's been fending me off for three nights now. No one has come forth to say they have been roleblocked, so it's unlikely that Sprout was redirected.

Vote: Zell

I know I'm not off the hook, I just hope I have some information to help convince you that I'm an investigator tomorrow.

The fuck?!!

I'm Porygon 2, I'm good! I gain the power of every person who targets me for the following night. I get a PM if someone targets me, it tells me what power they have and I get to use it the next night. Last night Tellyn and Dyson targeted me and hence tonight I get to investigate two people tonight.

Where the fuck does it even imply that I'm neutral?! Dyson just pulled that out of thin air, it does not hold water. I'm not lying and have never lied, Tellyn is the one who is lying his arse off. If Tellyn targeted me night 1 then I would have got a PM, which I can assure you I did not. It does not even mention in the write-up anything that suggests I was targeted - or for that matter doing anything!

Jonnas, Sprout, Dyson, Danny... seriously, you're voting for me because I "gained power" and I might be neutral? That is retarded reasoning. Just think for one second. Unless of course you're all in the mafia.

I never voted based on any claims that you are neutral, that'd be seriously hypocritical of me. I voted on you based on the fact that your words seem to contradict the fact that not_so_tiny targetted you last night according to Jonnas. The only person who said you might have been neutral is Dyson, who also said he got confused for a moment.

I'm willing to withdraw my vote on you based on the fact you're Porygon 2 (it makes sense afterall to have all three porygons, plus your colours), and have the opportunity to investigate 2 people tonight, which could be of some use. And it is possible not_so_tiny was roleblocked. It may have been even possible that I roleblocked him after being misdirected, since my original target was Tellyn.

Change Vote: Tellyn

Automerge: This Thread moves way too fast for me. =P

Yeah, sorry Zell, like I said I got confused between you and Sprout for neutralness. It was just a mixup, not an accusation, and I'm willing to believe your post. *shrug*

Change Vote (again): Tellyn

I'd like to see Tellyn go down for this, right about now. Plus the fact that he instantly jumps on the Zell bandwagon...yeah. If anything it's gotta be Tellyn today. We can focus on other leads tomorrow once he's out of the way.

"The Conversion of Justice". I'm pretty sure the Porygon family are the only Pokémon known to convert. You seem to have been upgraded to Porygon-2 already, I'd be willing to bet you started as Porygon and your neutral goal is to achieve a full conversion - this entire game, judging by the title, seems to be based around you.

Zell is lying, I targetted him night 1, I didn't even target anyone last night since Sprout's been fending me off for three nights now. No one has come forth to say they have been roleblocked, so it's unlikely that Sprout was redirected.

That first paragraph made me laugh, you sure do have a wild imagination.

If you targeted me night 1 then why did you post this as the first post of today:

Zell is the pink and turquoise Pokémon - I can't give you any more than that, I would have been able to had Sprout and someone else not roleblocked and attacked me over the past few nights.

You found this out last night, if you found this out night 1 why did you wait until today to announce these findings?

Just to clarify, I don't find out who targets me, I just find out their power (and am able to use it the following night). In this instance, it was pretty easy to deduce who targeted me due to todays posts.

Argh!

Withdraw Vote

Isn't it obvious why I seemingly change opinion regarding lynching? It's because I'm confused as fuck right now! I have seriously lost the thread of this mafia and cannot figure out what is right and what is wrong. I'm also tired of being suspected based on the things mentioned. This is why I mafia games where we're supposed to figure out who's mafia through people's voting patterns: Wake up call from reality - people don't always act and vote "like a mafia would" or "like a townie would". I find it to be a weak ground for suspecting someone, as people are nervous and paranoid in these games and thus act accordingly suspiciously.

Strangely enough, nobody has actually asked me to reveal my role or prove my innocence yet. Because I will do that if you really want clarification.