N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

Thanks for not lynching me yesterday, I tried to make it obvious that I'd been Ice Beamed by posting in a few other mafia threads and just viewing this one a lot. :heh: I was roleblocked again (brutish blue Pokémon, I'm guessing), was this you, Sprout? Not a clue who it was who Ice Beamed me - Cube definitely didn't do it?

Now, does anyone have any serious accusations against me that don't generally follow along the lines of "Tellyn was roleblocked yesterday, the mafia didn't kill, therefore Tellyn must be the mafia killer"?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, don't have any info to share. I know this might be an odd thing to suggest but at this late stage is it worth us all stating what 'mon we are? Sure, the mafia are bound to lie but we might be able to spot them from all the info we have from the write ups. Even if they say they are a mon who someone else is, we could lynch one of them and if townie, we'd know the other was mafia. Just an idea.

Last night Ganepark32 targetted martinist. Do we know if either of them came up in previous nights?

How do you know this? Can you communicate with Ganepark outside the thread?

Going from the info from the past few nights or so, I'm 99.9% sure I'm the "lightning, ice and fire" and that my target was the person about to hurt someone!

therefore;

Vote: martinist

That seems like a pretty solid lead, but I'll keep my vote until Dyson has answered my question. I have a small suspicion that I need to check.

Sorry guys, don't have any info to share. I know this might be an odd thing to suggest but at this late stage is it worth us all stating what 'mon we are? Sure, the mafia are bound to lie but we might be able to spot them from all the info we have from the write ups. Even if they say they are a mon who someone else is, we could lynch one of them and if townie, we'd know the other was mafia. Just an idea.

Hm, massive roleclaiming. I don't know. It might work.

How do you know this? Can you communicate with Ganepark outside the thread?

That seems like a pretty solid lead, but I'll keep my vote until Dyson has answered my question. I have a small suspicion that I need to check.

Hm, massive roleclaiming. I don't know. It might work.

1, maybe he got info on night phase?

2, it IS a solid lead.

3, it wouldn't, its just gonna make things even more confusing and outting good people - that isn't neccesary!

I'm willing to vote on this, as I was suspicious of him yesterday as well. And what with ganepark's information, I feel no need to hesitate on this.

Oh, and yes, I targetted you Tellyn, so it appears you're the brutish dark blue Pokémon. And the way I'm reading the write-up, you were going to help out martinist as back up. Feels to me we may have two baddies in one day. =P

I'm willing to vote on this, as I was suspicious of him yesterday as well. And what with ganepark's information, I feel no need to hesitate on this.

Oh, and yes, I targetted you Tellyn, so it appears you're the brutish dark blue Pokémon. And the way I'm reading the write-up, you were going to help out martinist as back up. Feels to me we may have two baddies in one day. =P

Really? Bonus! :D

Ganepark said Sprout was neutral I believe, and he's also got a bit of back-up from Raining. Good teamwork.

Vote: Martinist

Really? Bonus! :D

Actually Cube was my target last night, so please don't start celebrating based on a hunch...

Ganepark said Sprout was neutral I believe, and he's also got a bit of back-up from Raining. Good teamwork.

Actually Cube was my target last night, so please don't start celebrating based on a hunch...

Can you confirm that you are the brutish, blue Pokémon? As I read it, its ally could actually be any of the Pokémons.

That's a possibility I suppose, you could indeed be trying to help out Cube, and I'm merely jumping to conclusions due to you being described as brutish. Still, I'd feel safer with confirmation from Cube that the two of you are indeed allies.

Thanks for not lynching me yesterday, I tried to make it obvious that I'd been Ice Beamed by posting in a few other mafia threads and just viewing this one a lot. :heh:I was roleblocked again (brutish blue Pokémon, I'm guessing), was this you, Sprout? Not a clue who it was who Ice Beamed me - Cube definitely didn't do it?

Now, does anyone have any serious accusations against me that don't generally follow along the lines of "Tellyn was roleblocked yesterday, the mafia didn't kill, therefore Tellyn must be the mafia killer"?

Can you confirm that you are the brutish, blue Pokémon? As I read it, its ally could actually be any of the Pokémons.

Pre-emptive confirmation. BOOM! There it is!

That's a possibility I suppose, you could indeed be trying to help out Cube, and I'm merely jumping to conclusions due to you being described as brutish. Still, I'd feel safer with confirmation from Cube that the two of you are indeed allies.

I didn't say Cube was my ally.

Now that's a solid lead :)

Has anyone noticed we haven't lost a single townie other than Moogleviper?

If I recall correctly, we also lost Molly in the beginning. Too bad, she was not happy about dying in the other PokéMafia, and then she's the first to go in this.

EDIT: Well, she was neutral, but still.

Lets just stop a second to discuss.

Oh, and yes, I targetted you Tellyn, so it appears you're the brutish dark blue Pokémon.

The defending Pokemon screeched, as the attacker targetted it, but was stopped by a blast of lightning, ice and fire coming from the window. A large orange Pokemon witnessed some of this from afar, and flew off.

A brutish dark blue Pokemon was about to back up its ally, but was prevented by a damp Pokemon.

So: martinist attacked me, and Tellyn backed his ally up by also targeting me. So two mafia members in one night. Unless Tellyn has a very good reason.