NEurope
Dyson

Thanks, N-Europe Community!

To everyone on N-Europe;

This thread marks the 10,000th post I've made on N-Europe over the course of 4 years of membership to the forum (even more if you count my C-E days), and in those four years I've seen a lot of things happen in, on and around the community and forums and it's something I look back on now and feel very glad to have been a part of it. I started off a member after a recommendation from moderator at the time Stocka, having just bought a Gamecube off eBay for £50 and asking what games I should purchase for the system and with that first thread I knew I was in the right place.

There've been times when I've been in need of help on something as trivial as "What ports do I need to open on my 360 to connect to Live?" or deep personal issues that have meant a lot to me, such as earlier this year when I became obsessed with a female member in my life - each time the answers and responses have been ones of support and helping from the members and have been dealt with in a mature fashion, in a way that has helped me, and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. People are always helping each other out on the forum, be it gaming related, consumer related, or personal issues, and that's what helps keep the atmosphere of this place running.

Over the course of the 4+ years I've been here I've met some good people, people I play games with frequently or share jokes with, chat to them about everyday life or meaningless crap, and consider them to be friends of mine. I don't want to name names because I know the list would not only be huge but also I'd forget a few people, but you know who you are. :heh:

But I just want to say to everyone that contributes to the forum in one way or another, regardless of your opinion of me or my opinion of you that you all help shape the community and make it the welcoming place that it is. In an effort to not just make this a self-serving thread, I welcome you all to talk about your feelings and experiences with N-Europe, in one way or another :heh:

TLDR? Thanks to you all. :D I look forward to seeing some of you this Saturday!

(As a special side-note to the admins and moderators of the forum; keep up the good work. I'm sure it can feel like all you receive is criticism for certain actions but you know we love ya really, we couldn't have the place we have now without you.)

Very nicely said Dyson, although you forgot to mention the N-Europe Xpert Eleven League and its awesomeness!

Im sure I have been a bright light on here for you and I know most of that post was aimed at me so thankyou

Nice post. Word. This place is made of epic amazing TBH.

Saturday will prove this, when we come together in body as well as mind.

Very nicely said Dyson, although you forgot to mention the N-Europe Xpert Eleven League and its awesomeness!

Im sure I have been a bright light on here for you and I know most of that post was aimed at me so thankyou

I thought this would be the main part of the post! Congrats on 10,000 anyway.

We're a family, with all the squabbling, bitching and moaning that comes with it. Then again, I know I for one wouldn't have it any other way. N-Europe forum and site has grown a lot in the past few years and from what I have seen you guys are in for some more great stuff soon, specifically mentioning X-Europe that I know Ashley has been working hard on for some time, so we can all put up nude pictures of ourselves.... or was I meant to keep that under-wraps.

To 4 more years!

Aww Dyse, you made a thread? And there I thought your celebrations were just confined to Twitter! :heh:

I still haven't gotten to 1000 posts yet, and i've been here since the beggining.

Same here. Well, not since the begginning, but a long bloody time. One day soon I will reach that magical number.

I tend to read more than post. But yeah, everyone here is awesome and I am proud to call myself a member of the forum. Love and hugs for All!

Wooo Dyson!

Have to say I agree with everything you say, this place really is great, its like a second home (but better than the other one...)

:heh:

Congrats dude. I haven't really been around for about 4 years like, though I was for maybe 3 years before that dunno really. So yeah I don't really know who you are but i'm sure I faintly remember the name from times ago.

This place can be quite epic though. I just strolled into chat the other day and people remmebered me! It was like i'd never been away. I like that. Can't say you get that kind of thing many places. I mean it was Fierce_LiNk who got me to play the drums! What an impact that has had.

So even though I don't play games hardly anymore and barely post anymore (357 post on this account compared to 4k? on my old one), there will always be a certain attachment and i'm sure i'll never forget some posters here!

im on 8000 and have been here much shorter... I need to sort out of my fucking time obviously ha

You suck.

:blank:

You obviously don't. Too busy posting on here it seems.

You obviously don't. Too busy posting on here it seems.

Erm, I think he was joking, and talking to Dyson.

Erm, I think he was joking, and talking to Dyson.

Who said I wasn't joking?

Amen, Dyson. Amen. :)

When you think of all the stupid people on the Internet, all the snobby people, the prejudiced and hateful people, the downright creepy and scary people ...

... I'm glad I've found the forum where they all hail from! :D

No, seriously, I've never felt so home on the Internet before. :) I feel like I know you people, like you're some sort of family to me. :) While I haven't exactly been to many other forums, I doubt that many of them have as great relationships between their members as this one. :)

I love you guys. :) Group hug!