NEurope
Dyson

Thanks, N-Europe Community!

Amen, Dyson. Amen. :)

When you think of all the stupid people on the Internet, all the snobby people, the prejudiced and hateful people, the downright creepy and scary people ...

... I'm glad I've found the forum where they all hail from! :D

No, seriously, I've never felt so home on the Internet before. :) I feel like I know you people, like you're some sort of family to me. :) While I haven't exactly been to many other forums, I doubt that many of them have as great relationships between their members as this one. :)

I love you guys. :) Group hug!

Sorry....who are you again?

Who said I wasn't joking?

I'm not entirely sure what you were saying either way... I don't suck because I'm too busy posting here? :wtf:

Wow 10k posts, I have like 3000 and I still think that´s a lot.

Well here´s too solitary confinement to the internet!

... Except you. I don't like you.

;)

Ive heard that way too many times in my life.....im starting to think it might be something to do with me :wtf:

Ive heard that way too many times in my life.....im starting to think it might be something to do with me :wtf:

Surely it's not. :p

There are some awesome characters on this forum, and it is good that whilst there's disagreements, theres never any proper evil stuff that can and does go down on some forums.

And Dyson, do you still speak to Stocka? Top lad he was.

I agree the community on here is one of the best I've come across on the net. That's why I've stuck around for years since the n64-europe/C-E days. A lot of forums are full of idiots that can't string a coversation or debate together. Yeah ok we have had a few idiots throughout the years but they are in the minority. You guys rock! :)

Not everyone doesn't like you. :indeed:

I couldn't be botherd to read that but I just want to say in all seriousness, Dyson I like you.

Yeah, there are plenty of people who haven't met him yet.

Yeah, there are plenty of people who haven't met him yet.

Oi! You are supposed to have my back in matters like this!

I had yours when that transexual hookers pimp wanted his money but you couldnt afford the full amount!

It wasn't my fault he gave me a reacharound that I didn't want. How was I to know he would charge more for it after?

It wasn't my fault he gave me a reacharound that I didn't want. How was I to know he would charge more for it after?

It was your third TS Hooker that night! You'd think by then you would have understood the prices!

I only understand people in the context of xpert 11.

And in these terms Happenstance is a legend.

Thanks Haden, I knew I could count on you!

That time when we nearly killed each other by repeatedly putting soap on each others bathrooms and waiting for the other to slip up made me respect you loads.

Xpert 11 baby

This thread makes me realize just how much I love this site. Honestly, there aren't any other forums I frequent so...frequently :heh: A bunch of memorable fellows we have around here.

Congrats on your 5 digits, Dyson :)

I'm not entirely sure what you were saying either way... I don't suck because I'm too busy posting here? :wtf:

I believe I was referring to your limited time for sucking male genitalia because you were often found on these very boards.

Alas, I was speaking large amounts of bollocks, per usual.

That time when we nearly killed each other by repeatedly putting soap on each others bathrooms and waiting for the other to slip up made me respect you loads.

Xpert 11 baby

Not being funny but when are your posts not related to xpert 11 in some aspect these days? :p

I would expect you to be winning the league the amount you talk about it!

Not being funny but when are your posts not related to xpert 11 in some aspect these days? :p

I would expect you to be winning the league the amount you talk about it!

I know its shameful! You now know why I was so paranoid when you txtd me its like a drug. You will find out in a few seasons time!

But taking your criticism on board in non xpert news. I played my first Cod 4 game on xbox live with Dyson and him and a pal helped me learn the setup and even defended me when some nasty chav said "oh god its a level 1 on my side!" lol

I've almost hit the 2000 mark, but I'm all quality over quantity.

And Dyson, do you still speak to Stocka? Top lad he was.

I do indeed, quite often. He's in Thailand at the moment before going to uni only 10 miles away from me in September. Thailand and Japan in a year - colour me jealous :heh: