NEurope
Retro_Link

Hi Liz!! *waves*

... why Am I the only person that thinks besides a really bad promo video this might not be too bad..

... why Am I the only person that thinks besides a really bad promo video this might not be too bad..

I think it has higher production values than most shovelware, but its one of the worst ideas I've heard for a game yet.

What exactly do you think sounds/looks good about the game?

dare i say it's like an idea that sound SOO bad it's good...

just seems like an innocent mix of dance dance revolution and wii fit... both good games.. Probably will turn out shit though.. who knows.

I will buy the game if Liz comes packaged with it.

Wii Liz.

That's... my... avatar...

Hi I'm Daisy!

Hi I'm Daisy!

Hi I'm Daisy!

*Head begins to rotate, accompanied by clicking sounds.*

Wouldn't it be swell if this game started a revolution?

I will buy the game if Liz comes packaged with it.

Wii Liz.

It must be late or something, but I laughed at that.

I've only just stopped, haha.

I could imagine sales going through the roof. Along with that, Nintendo caught up in some Child-Trafficking Ring.

I'd laugh if this was good :) it's too crazy NOT to be good! I swear I have a feeling on this one :D

I have a feeling you'll be wrong.

you know what I've so confident about this i;m putting in my sig!

you know what I've so confident about this i;m putting in my sig!

I think it will sell well :P

If its good is another matter although that euro dance music is sweet ;D

Dear god... I only just now bothered to view the trailer... :/

thoughts... it could be ok, but is 'ok' really good enough for Konami when they could be investing time and money more wisely by making sequels to stuff that most of us really want such as Castlevania or Rocket Knight Adventures?

Without watching the trailer, the title of this thread reminds me of a certain other video...

Ha. ReZ...

Without watching the trailer, the title of this thread reminds me of a certain other video...

Ha. ReZ...

You love it. Reminds me of it too btw. I'm tempted to actually remix this advert and get abuse from the whole family's family and friends this time.

You love it. Reminds me of it too btw. I'm tempted to actually remix this advert and get abuse from the whole family's family and friends this time.

Do eeeeeet naaaaaow! :D

Dear god... I only just now bothered to view the trailer... :/

thoughts... it could be ok, but is 'ok' really good enough for Konami when they could be investing time and money more wisely by making sequels to stuff that most of us really want such as Castlevania or Rocket Knight Adventures?

Konami business plan -

1) Pump all funds into overblown, heavily scripted interactive movies (MGS franchise)

2) Let other classic franchises slip - PES, Castlevania & Contra - ensuring the good name of yesteryear is tarnished

3) SCREW the Wii owner with appalling shovelware to recoup loses made elsewhere.