NEurope
ReZourceman

Michael Jackson Dead

Yeah I think its something like 3/4 minutes of no oxygen before the brain starts to shut down and die

Yeah didn't want to get misquoted...just remember it was like 10 minutes with my sister and that was too long.

Ah this is fucking SHIT. I'm turning off my fucking Mac now and reading for the rest of the night.

Yeah I think its something like 3/4 minutes of no oxygen before the brain starts to shut down and die

:(

Sometimes you forget just how fragile the human body can be. It's amazing how it works, but it's so fragile at the same time.

It just feels wrong, like people are trying to get there first to be the first to declare that they're sad, and the first to pass on the news that he is dead. In the middle of all this, a man, an icon, and a God to many may have died tonight.

QFT! Flinky!

Sometimes you forget just how fragile the human body can be. It's amazing how it works, but it's so fragile at the same time.

I will have to add that we do have to remember that this is a man who has had excessive surgery and had known hard drug abuse problems. That seriously would have damaged his body irreparably.

is any one else seeing the irony that he was due to play at the O2 arena, and a lack of oxygen, O2, to the brain is what killed him?

Yeah didn't want to get misquoted...just remember it was like 10 minutes with my sister and that was too long.

10 minutes... dear god :sad:

Too true.

I will have to add that we do have to remember that this is a man who has had excessive surgery and had known hard drug abuse problems. That seriously would have damaged his body irreparably.

Yeah, that's also another thing, and it's very sad because that along with other events that have shaped his life over the last few decades have tainted his legacy, somewhat. It's sad to know there's going to be jokes in the next few days about having "one less paedo on the register", and for many that will be what they remember. For others, they'll remember the surgery. For many, many more, it'll be the music, the icon that he was.

This is the first time I felt affected by a celebrity's death. ಥ_ಥ

10 minutes... dear god :sad:

ya just wait till you get the " funny" crowd in.. that's the when quoting the jackson humour will come... idiots.

is any one else seeing the irony that he was due to play at the O2 arena, and a lack of oxygen, O2, to the brain is what killed him?

Now that you mention it... It does seem weird.

Not really.

---

What a shame, he's a legend. He's obviously been wuite ill for some time though. :cry:

Yeah, that's also another thing, and it's very sad because that along with other events that have shaped his life over the last few decades have tainted his legacy, somewhat. It's sad to know there's going to be jokes in the next few days about having "one less paedo on the register", and for many that will be what they remember. For others, they'll remember the surgery. For many, many more, it'll be the music, the icon that he was.

He will always be an icon, too much talent in one man. He has had a history of health problems not just the surgery etc. that everyone knows about, but the addiction to pain killers and all the tour cancellations have done his body serious harm. I hope he will always be know for the good, the bad and the boogie but I fear now,

I just literally cried when I heard this which is rare for me. I turned on Sky News and it's official. I'm so sad :(

One of the greatest singers ever :(

R.I.P Michael Jackson :cry:

Mental the number of twitter and facebook updates... tweetdeck is going mental I didn't think anything would top E3 (as its arguably was the year of twitter live blogging from E3) this year I was wrong...Sad to see most of the dickheads I went to school with just slagging him off...one lads said something fucking shocking...

i think he was a great performer, but so bizzar were his later years that it feels almost like an act of mercy that he popped it before he turned truly loco.