N-Europe

N-Europe Wants YOU! (Yes, you.)

Tellyn

N-EuropeWantsYou.png

Attention N-Europe readers! Are you paying too much for your car insurance? Ahem, I mean... How would you like to join the ranks of the N-Europe staff, the most awe-inspiring group of journalists since Ron Burgundy and the Channel 4 News Team?

Yes, we're hiring again! We're looking for new talent to add to our team - more specifically, news writers. Here's a few things to bear in mind before you apply:

• Your English and writing skills must be immaculate. No 1337 sp33k, txt talk or bad grammer, lest ye awaken the wrath of the Kraken.
  • You must have an excellent knowledge of the games industry and gaming in general, so you can add a good amount of detail into your news posts (and make it look like you really know your stuff).
  • You must be committed to your work. If you want to join up because it sounds like fun or you get to know inside information, don't bother. We only want people who are devoted to providing frequent high quality news to our readers.

If you'd like to apply, simply send me a PM or an email ([email protected]) containing a completely original Nintendo-related news article, written by yourself. Ensure that it includes a headline, article tagline (as can be seen on the main site), an actual article body (which goes without saying), and a source. If you're struggling for a style to adhere to, a wealth of thousands of articles await you on the main site.

We're not just looking for one or two applicants and there's no definite closing date, so there will be no need for cataclysmic battles to the death for a place on the team (although if you want to partake in said cataclysmic battles anyway, be our guest).

Game On!

I was in for this last year and sent a News Story to Tellyn and it seemed like I was in :heh: ..but due to some problems (that I'm not even sure about) it didn't happen :hmm:

I hope that means I'm in this time : peace:

Edited by nekunando

Give it a try anyone whose interested...It is good writing news and stuff and doing reviews...I'm half tempted to try and rejoin the ranks as have more time than ever at the moment what with the lack of girlfriend...

Adam, you know that if you seriously do want to rejoin the staff that you're more than welcome to, once you start writing for N-E we're like the Hotel California...

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave! ;)

Also, it's good to see that a good few of you are applying for this, tbf I used to look at these recruitment drives when I used to 'lurk' on the site but never posted for years and I never even tried to enter - I didn't even have a forum account until I joined the staff ranks of N-E! :o - then one day I decided to give it a go - I believe I wrote a review of Star-Fox Assault for my entry piece, it was pretty long and had some random / odd loose comparisons of the Star-Fox series and Star Wars lol.

Looking back on it, the piece was quite long-winded and is very different from the reviews that I write now, I'm guessing there must have been at least something good about it though because here I am now, writing for N-E... for the rest of my existence XD but damn... I don't regret joining either the staff ranks or the forum, not one bit, because you're all awesome! :)

Good luck to all who enter, I look forward to potentially seeing what you're gonna write for N-E! ^^

Edited by S.C.G

Adam, you know that if you seriously do want to rejoin the staff that you're more than welcome to, once you start writing for N-E we're like the Hotel California...

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave! ;)

:laughing: Brilliant!

• 2 weeks later...