N-Europe

What would win in a fight between a dinosaur and a whale?

Dyson

Well?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Chuck Norris joke.

"Chuck Norris makes you think you do" or whatever.

Funny now?

The way he said it had no relevance to Chuck Norris, thereby rendering the joke unfunny.

Therye not funny.

What i was saying is youve tricked yourself into thinking they are.

That's ridiculous. Whether something is funny or not is not a universal variable that's either true or false. It's a subjective matter. And I, opposite you, happen to find Chuck Norris jokes hilariously funny.

The way he said it had no relevance to Chuck Norris, thereby rendering the joke unfunny.

That's ridiculous. Whether something is funny or not is not a universal variable that's either true or false. It's a subjective matter. And I, opposite you, happen to find Chuck Norris jokes hilariously funny.

Oh god, it was a joke.

Please dont start a debate about this =/

Oh god, it was a joke.

Please dont start a debate about this =/

That joke wasn't funny.

Okay, I'll stop now. There's no need for us to get into a fight over this. :p

LOCK THE THREAD i'm depressed by it

I'm actually amazed that this thread has managed to stay open. It seems rather pointless. But I'm not complaining, I like it that there's room for threads like this. :p

That joke wasn't funny.

Okay, I'll stop now. There's no need for us to get into a fight over this. :p

I'm actually amazed that this thread has managed to stay open. It seems rather pointless. But I'm not complaining, I like it that there's room for threads like this. :p

Hell, it was locked.

Whether or not you like Chuck Norris jokes. Chuck Norris himself is a legend.

Not a Chuck Norris joke, but a true fact!

Paj, whenever you gripe about Chuck Norris this is how I vision you:

292lbv4.gif

Fuckin' Chuck Norris...

cryinggif.gif

I am cry.

3623736267_95e2ece644_o.gif

I wish I had the power to delete your posts still.

it's still not a post worth posting; we have a tenchar limit to stop posts that have as little content as '...' so posting an image to the same effect is still not on. I can still infract people, mind you, so yeah; seriously. Stop doing it.

Hell, it was locked.

Yes. By me. And now I actually have a blue name and I can't lock it! Oddities.

I am cry.

I wish I had the power to delete your posts still.

it's still not a post worth posting; we have a tenchar limit to stop posts that have as little content as '...' so posting an image to the same effect is still not on. I can still infract people, mind you, so yeah; seriously. Stop doing it.

These two posts make me dance. :grin:

35bsgsz.gif

ureshii desu...

This question fails to specify where the fight takes place... (amongst a lot of other things like like Blue Whale or Dwarf Sperm Whale? (They're the largest and smallest afaik, one being bigger than your house, the other about as big as you)

I mean T-Rex vs. Whale:

if it's in the Sea, have you seen the t-rex's tiny arms? They couldn't swim for shit.

Similarly if it's on a mountain side... you get teh same problem in reverse.

Edited by Shorty

This question fails to specify where the fight takes place... (amongst a lot of other things like like Blue Whale or Dwarf Sperm Whale? (They're the largest and smallest afaik, one being bigger than your house, the other smaller than a dog)

I mean T-Rex vs. Whale:

if it's in the Sea, have you seen the t-rex's tiny arms? They couldn't swim for shit.

Similarly if it's on a mountain side... you get teh same problem in reverse.

That's why the dinosaur versus a t-rex debate is just folly. Unless some form of climate or environment could be created, which included both land and sea at the same time, it's not really a fair fight.

Unless you strapped on wheels or feet to the Whale.