NEurope

Well I think you lose a little, seeing as you got an infraction.

Nah that's alright.

Some news though.

http://uk.yahoo.com/

I've not bothered looking for an article, so hopefully the video will still be available of the kid hit by a car and it doing fuck all to him. Good genes or shoddy car workmanship? You decide.

See that one I would consider important enough for it's own thread.

I think its probably being a bit OTT. As mad as that guy is i cant see him actually attacking the US. Theres no going back for him then. And there would only be one outcome.

Hahaha exactly, ignore the media think realistically. China and Russia gave the go ahead for sanctions against North Korea, also they keep saying they want them to return to the table.

Even there allies are against them.

If north korea attacked. Not even China would be able to rationalise it. If China and Russia did veto it i think that would be the final nail in the coffin for the UN. The US would have no option but to fight back. And i dont see how even France could try and say they shoudnt.

thing with North Korea is that as soon as they start a war, any war, the entire country is going to collapse. It'd be over literally as soon as it started. Of course 'started' could mean 'a fucking nuke' these days so it's certainly no trivial matter.

See that one I would consider important enough for it's own thread.

I know exactly what you mean, McDonalds have been given so much flak over the years... it's time they were given the truth.

Oh I get it. You're pretending my post was in reference to your MickeyD's article, and not the one about potential impending war.

Gotcha.

Oh I get it. You're pretending my post was in reference to your MickeyD's article, and not the one about potential impending war.

Gotcha.

Damn right. War is always on the agenda here. It's always happening between X and Y, what isn't happening is McDonalds not having their foods being slated. Which is a crime because it's tasty as fuck compared to some shitty leaves.

The US Supreme Court has ruled that school staff broke the law when they ordered a 13-year-old girl to strip while searching her for painkillers.

The Arizona school, which bans prescription and over-the-counter drugs, suspected Savana Redding, then 13, of carrying ibuprofen.

After no drugs were found in her bag, she had to remove her clothing, and then move her bra and underwear.

However, the court said individuals could not be held liable in a lawsuit.

The school principal acted on a tip-off from another student that Savana was carrying ibuprofen.

Justice David Souter said: "What was missing from the suspected facts that pointed to Savana was any indication of danger to the students from the power of the drugs or their quantity, and any reason to suppose that Savana was carrying pills in her underwear," Associated Press reported.

"We think that the combination of these deficiencies was fatal to finding the search reasonable."

The justices said the lower courts would have to determine whether Safford United School District No. 1 could be held liable.

BBC NEWS.co.uk

So mess up that the school thought it was right to strip a 13 year old naked. :blank:

No. She was asked to remove her clothes and then move her bra and underwear.

North Korea Fires Two Missiles

North Korea test-fired what appeared to be two short-range missiles off its east coast Thursday, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.

"One was fired at 5:20 p.m. and the other at 6 p.m. from Sinsang-ni," near the eastern coastal city of Wonsan, South Korean defense ministry spokesman Won Tae-jae said, according to Yonhap.

The launch was expected. The North Korean government issued a warning to mariners to avoid an area in the Sea of Japan at certain times between June 24 and July 9 because of a "military firing exercise," according to a U.S. military communication about the warning provided to CNN.

The North issued a similar warning before testing a long-range missile in April, but that warning indicated two potential danger areas more indicative of a long-range missile test.

Thursday's reported test comes amid heightened tensions on the Korean peninsula. North Korea conducted a nuclear test in May, fired test rockets and threatened U.S. and South Korean ships near its territorial waters.

Analyst Daniel Pinkston said the reported test might be training for a future test but it also could just be a routine military exercise.

"It is worrisome to some degree, but it is different from a ballistic missile launch," said Pinkston of the International Crisis Group in Seoul, South Korea.

"It's part of military training, but there seem to be no movements of troops or anything that would suggest preparations for military operations.

"So yes, people are watching it, the military is watching it here, but I don't' think it's related to any plans or operations to attack anyone."

Ice falls from plane and hits man

_46025290_jex_1735_de27.jpg

A Bristol man has described how he was hit by a block of ice which fell from an aeroplane as he sat in his garden.

David Gammon lives under the flight path for Bristol International Airport.

He said: "We heard a plane going overhead and then a whistling sound and all of a sudden a piece of ice the size of a grapefruit fell on my thigh."

Mr Gammon, 76, is bruised but recovering. Bristol International said there was no proof the ice had fallen from a plane using the airport.

In a statement, the airport said: "Bristol International will provide all possible support to the Civil Aviation Authority in the investigation of this matter.

"However, variables such as aircraft height, wind strength, air temperature and other factors indicate that the ice could have come from any aircraft overflying within approximately five miles.

"This includes inbound transatlantic flights to Heathrow, flights to Germany and northern Europe and aircraft flying to or from Bristol International."

"I've been told that if it had hit my head, I would no longer be with you," Mr Gammon added.

North Korea Fires Two Missiles

It makes me feel so safe that the best part of the govenment want to scrap our nuclear missiles. Just as other countrys who you woudnt trust with a pointy stick are developing them.